Artist: dj TAKA feat.HAL
Composition/Arrangement: dj TAKA
Genre: MILLENNIUM TRANCE
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
絡む記憶に 滲む街並 届く気がした はるか彼方へ･･･ いつか見た夢 いまは遠過ぎて･･･ 風が さらった 涙 数えた･･･ こぼれおちてゆく･･･ 還る場所さえ どこにもなくて 消えた 雫･･･
karamu kioku ni nijimu machinami todoku ki ga shita haruka kanata e... itsu ka mita yume ima wa toosugite... kaze ga saratta namida kazoeta... kobore ochite yuku... kaeru basho sae doko ni mo nakute kieta shizuku...
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of INORI can be found on dj TAKA's first album, milestone.
- INORI means "prayer" in Japanese.
- INORI is dj TAKA's first beatmania IIDX CS original song.
- The cyborg girl seen in Aurora (another video designed by ТОЧКА) briefly appears towards the end of INORI's movie.
- INORI is one of the IIDX RECORDS unlockable songs in beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD.
- INORI is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from November 7th, 2018, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts for 6000, 9500, and 11500 BITs respectively.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
(What would we see if we were to go into the deepest thoughts and dreams of the cyborg girl?)
Past and future, cybernetic and gothic, analog and digital.
Things eventually disappear, their odds determined by natural selection.
While thinking this is just one part of a dream, another image appears.
In looking back at your attitudes, I hope this will make you think a bit.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||-||3||8||8+||-||3||7||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||11||-||6||9||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD→Present||-||↑6||↑10||11||-||↑6||↑9||12||-|