Lyrics/Vocals: Kraig E.
Guitar: Naoki Maeda
Length: 1:47 (beatmania IIDX), 1:30 (DanceDanceRevolution)
Genre: SPEED RAVE
Movie: VJ GYO (generic video in IIDX RED & SPADA→Present, unique in HAPPY SKY→tricoro)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) saucer pack 15
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 39
Incredible beats Welcome back Speed rave C'mon! Put It Up! Go! Go! Go! Go! (Yeah! Yeah!) C'mon! Put It Up! Go! Go! Go! Go! Let's go! Use your flow All we need The energy And I got the key It keeps me Make a heart Sailin' too far To the unit We're gonna do it Takin' it far (Go! Go! Go! Go!) The crowd Yo! Keepin' it raw! I feel Big deal Go MC's Keep it real Best friend Too stressed to pull it Under arrest Top-notchin' State killa Run a audience Then Don't, run Run with the ghetto Play It's not funny Stay healthy Young kids is coming Measure up Stay, together Tatsh That's me Get a feel Feel how MCs heat the room Better be real Seek the devil, whatever Under arrest Hardcore Stay together Under arrest Bitch Rollin' with the money Runnin' with the ghetto Playin' It's not funny Stay colored Step foot when I comin' Break up Take it! (Yeah.. Uh! C'mon!) Say Speed Rave! Speed Rave! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! (Go go go go go go! Let's go!) (Go go go go go go! Let's go!) Say Speed Rave! Speed Rave! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! (Go go go go go go! Let's go!) (Go go go go go go! Let's go!) Yeah! Jump! Higher! Yeah! (Go go go go go go! Let's go!)
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of RED ZONE, titled REDZONE <Platinum Long Version>, appears in Tatsh's MATERIAL album.
- The DanceDanceRevolution series uses a shorter version of RED ZONE.
- A remix of RED ZONE by 幽閉カタルシス, titled RED ZONE NeoClassical Party Remix, appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- According to Tatsh, RED ZONE is part of Tatsh's EURORAVE series of songs, which also includes:
- A spiritual sequel of RED ZONE, titled REDRAVE, appears on UNLIMITED STUDiO's SEVEN's CODE.
- Another spiritual sequel, titled BLUE ZONE, appears on SEGA's CHUNITHM NEW.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- RED ZONE received a unique video and brand-new BEGINNER and Double ANOTHER charts in beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY. These charts and the video were carried to beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS.
- RED ZONE had a different banner in the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA location test, with a different design for the title.
- RED ZONE, along with Under the Sky and Xepher being crossed over, marks Tatsuya Shimizu's first appearance in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- RED ZONE appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution (PS3), in the DDR SuperNOVA Greatest Hits 1 pack.
- RED ZONE is the final unlock of jubeat saucer's bistro saucer 7th Set. It could be unlocked from May 1st to 31st, 2013 after all other 7th Set songs are unlocked.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- In jubeat Ave., it is one of the CONCIERGE unlocks of the LIGHT CHAT unlocking system from August 17th, 2022.
- RED ZONE is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from January 4th, 2018, after purchasing its charts with BITs.
- The BEGINNER chart was added with the launch of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020). It can be unlocked with BITs.
- From April 20th, 2022, it is available by default.
- RED ZONE received LEGGENDARIA charts in beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS as part of the Gekisou! Cannon racer (激走！キャノンレーサー) event. These charts can be unlocked from January 25th, 2018 by beating Kneeso-hime in the first continent, or by clearing the first continent.
- As of beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage, these charts are available by default.
- These charts are available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020) since July 26th, 2023.
- RED ZONE received a new BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
- With 89 notes, this BEGINNER chart currently has the lowest notecount of any BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX arcade games.
- RED ZONE's jubeat (2021) ratings were adjusted to its jubeat festo ratings on March 7th, 2022.
- RED ZONE's timing was adjusted upon DanceDanceRevolution A3's release.
Song Production Information
The "heartbeat" and "shock" in my nearly forgotten SPEED RAVE genre, has been revived by the next generation of composers...
Tatsh brilliantly awakened my original SPEED RAVE genre, which was sealed for a while, and it seemed that my memories of it became linked to this song.
This is authentic high tension song lets you experience the meaning of the title "RED ZONE", so please play it at a high volume on your car stereo, step on the accelerator as hard as you can, and race through the highway!
But please don't break the speed limit. (laughs)
That's right, please don't break the speed limit, OK?
I also love the [SPEED RAVE] genre, so this time, I started creating a song to continue this genre name,
Actually, I went to the arcade and played songs in the [SPEED RAVE] series, and I created this track based on the speed and rave feelings I experienced from the genre [SPEED RAVE].
By all means, I'd like you to create your own upper groove!!
I've heard this phrase somewhere....
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Backspin Scratches||89 / 0||567 / 0||975 / 0||1184 / 0||1566 / 1||611 / 0||941 / 0||1232 / 0||1502 / 1|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||8||N/A||-||5||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||※1||5||↑9||11||-||5||↑9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→14 GOLD||↑※2||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→24 SINOBUZ||-||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||-||5||9||11||12||5||9||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||1||5||9||11||12||5||9||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||※1||5||8||8+||-||5||8||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS||※2||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||※2||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||1||5||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||1||5||9||11||12||5||9||11||12|
※ Denotes chart is different from the newer arcade chart:
- IIDX RED CS: 91 notes.
- HAPPY SKY to GOLD, all other CS games: 170 notes.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||129 / 0||188 / 6||244 / 6||357 / 6||-||188 / 6||244 / 6||335 / 6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA CS||1||4||6||8||-||4||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution (PS3) / New Moves DLC||3||4||6||9||-||-||-||-||-|
|jubeat festo location test||4||8||10.4|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||8||10|