Lyrics/Vocals: Kraig E.
Guitar: Naoki Maeda
Length: 1:47 (beatmania IIDX), 1:30 (DanceDanceRevolution)
Genre: SPEED RAVE
VJ: VJ GYO (generic video in IIDX RED & SPADA→Present, unique in HAPPY SKY→tricoro)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED
Other Music Game Appearances:
- DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) saucer pack 15
- jubeat saucer
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 39
Incredible beats Welcome back Speed rave C'mon! Put It Up! Go! Go! Go! Go! (Yeah! Yeah!) C'mon! Put It Up! Go! Go! Go! Go! Let's go! Use your flow All we need The energy And I got the key It keeps me Make a heart Sailin' too far To the unit We're gonna do it Takin' it far (Go! Go! Go! Go!) The crowd Yo! Keepin' it raw! I feel Big deal Go MC's Keep it real Best friend Too stressed to pull it Under arrest Top-notchin' State killa Run a audience Then Don't, run Run with the ghetto Play It's not funny Stay healthy Young kids is coming Measure up Stay, together Tatsh That's me Get a feel Feel how MCs heat the room Better be real Seek the devil, whatever Under arrest Hardcore Stay together Under arrest Bitch Rollin' with the money Runnin' with the ghetto Playin' It's not funny Stay colored Step foot when I comin' Break up Take it! (Yeah.. Uh! C'mon!) Say Speed Rave! Speed Rave! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! (Go go go go go go! Let's go!) (Go go go go go go! Let's go!) Say Speed Rave! Speed Rave! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! (Go go go go go go! Let's go!) (Go go go go go go! Let's go!) Yeah! Jump! Higher! Yeah! (Go go go go go go! Let's go!)
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of RED ZONE, titled RED ZONE <Platinum Long Version>, appears on Tatsh's MATERIAL album.
- The DanceDanceRevolution series use a shorter version of RED ZONE.
- A remix of RED ZONE by 幽閉カタルシス, titled RED ZONE NeoClassical Party Remix, appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- According to Tatsh, RED ZONE is part of Tatsh's EURORAVE series of songs, which also includes:
- A spiritual sequel of RED ZONE, titled REDRAVE, appears in UNLIMITED STUDiO's SEVEN's CODE.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- RED ZONE received a unique video and brand-new BEGINNER and Double ANOTHER charts in beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY. These charts and the video were carried to beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS.
- RED ZONE had a different banner in the DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA location test, with a different design for the title.
- RED ZONE appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution (PS3), in the DDR SuperNOVA Greatest Hits 1 pack.
- RED ZONE is the final unlock of jubeat saucer's bistro saucer 7th Set. It could be unlocked from May 1st to 31st, 2013 after all other 7th Set songs are unlocked.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- RED ZONE's unique video was removed in beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA, replaced with the generic Yuri & Mika video from beatmania IIDX 4th style.
- This could be related to NAOKI's retirement from KONAMI, as he appeared in the video.
- RED ZONE is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from January 4th, 2018, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts with BITs.
- RED ZONE received LEGGENDARIA charts in beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS as part of the Gekisou! Cannon racer (激走！キャノンレーサー) event. These charts can be unlocked from January 25th, 2018 by beating Kneeso-hime in the first continent, or by clearing the first continent.
- As of beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage, these charts are available by default.
- RED ZONE received a new BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
Song Production Information
The genre of SPEED RAVE has been almost forgotten, with a faint heartbeat, until the next generation of composers shocked and revived it....
SPEED RAVE itself hasn't been used much, but Tatsh was talented enough to make a song based on this genre, and I finished the song based on my memories of previous songs.
Named RED ZONE, it feels like an authentic speed rave song, conjuring the feeling of high tension and the thrill of racing a car.
After listening to this song, you may feel that you want to race on the highway!
But remember, speeding is bad. (Laughs)
Yes, I've been caught speeding before.
I love the speed rave genre.
Here, we both collaborated together to produce a song based on this.
To research, I went to different arcades, listening to old speed rave songs.
My experiences there with the speed rave genre made me feel that the music was more based on speed with aspects of rave mixed in.
And so I made the track based on that.
I want you to make an awesome groove, by all means!
I've heard this line somewhere before.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Backspin Scratches||89 / 0||567 / 0||975 / 0||1184 / 0||1566 / 1||611 / 0||941 / 0||1232 / 0||1502 / 1|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||8||N/A||-||5||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||※1||5||↑9||11||-||5||↑9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→14 GOLD||↑※2||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS→24 SINOBUZ||-||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS||-||5||9||11||12||5||9||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||※1||5||9||11||12||5||9||11||12|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||※1||5||8||8+||-||5||8||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS||※2||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||※2||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||9||11||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||※1||5||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart is different from the newer arcade chart:
- IIDX RED CS: 91 notes.
- HAPPY SKY to GOLD, all other CS games, Rootage→Present: 170 notes.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||129 / 0||188 / 6||244 / 6||357 / 6||-||188 / 6||244 / 6||335 / 6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA CS||1||4||6||8||-||4||6||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution (PS3 DLC)||3||4||6||9||-||-||-||-||-|
|jubeat festo location test||4||8||10.4|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||8||10|