From Time To Time
From Time To Time
Composition/Arrangement: Nobuyoshi Sano
Genre: TECH HOUSE
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- According to sanodg, the chords in From Time To Time are based on an old song called TIME TO TIME.
- An extended version of From Time To Time, titled From Time To Time (To Time Mix), can be found on the beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK album.
- From Time To Time is one of the hidden songs of beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST. It can be unlocked by playing one round of STANDARD or EXPERT MODEs.
- From Time To Time is one of the unlocks of beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS' Gekisou! Cannon racer (激走！キャノンレーサー) event. Each of its difficulties can be unlocked from July 26th, 2018 by beating Kneeso-hime in the fourth continent, or by clearing the fourth continent.
- From Time To Time is one of the few beatmania IIDX songs in which the NORMAL/HYPER/ANOTHER charts have the same amount of notes on both their Single and Double counterparts.
Song Production Information
I'm sanodg/Electromagnetic Sano.
This is my third appearance in the series, and the theme was pomp and excitement, so I decided to make a song that felt like a fastball.
I have a penchant for playing chords in my songs. When I play a synthesizer at a music store, I sometimes lose myself in the music and ignore everything else, such as playing a trance song, but I notice that I get more into the music when I play a chord.
Particularly, I like the 7th or 9th chords for the right hand and the base chord for the left hand.
So, when I first made this song, I thought about that feeling, and decided to make this song based on these chords and that feeling of unconsciousness. But, after writing the song, I thought "Oh, I forgot to write in a melody!" So I had to squeeze in a melody for this song, without adding in any vocals.
Incidentally, if you are wondering why, the basis for this song was from chords from an old song called "TIME TO TIME". From this old song, there is a line in it, "TIME TO TIME TO TIME" that I like very much.
If I have a chance, I would like to create an extended version of this song.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||-||4||9||10||-||4||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||4||9||10||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 25 CANNON BALLERS→Present||-||4||9||10||-||4||10||11||-|
|New Songs||Beast mode - DEATH†ZIGOQ ～怒りの高速爆走野郎～ - Expanded !! - FIRE BALL - Son, not gabba now|
Boomy and The Boost - バスルーム ロマンス - 命の標本 - 東京神話
n'pa pa BBQ - Rampage - Rise Circuit - The Revolution (VIP Mix) - シムルグの目醒め
255 - ANAGMA - Fervidex - Initiation - Life Is A Game ft.DD"ナカタ"Metal - STARLIGHT JUNCTION - バ→ビ→ブ→Bomb!
|BEMANI Crossovers||City Never Sleeps (IIDX Edition) - Eine Haube ～聖地の果てにあるもの～ - encounter|
|CS Songs||From Time To Time - HYPE THE CORE - SHOX - Usual Days-remix|
|† Charts||CONTRACT† - RED ZONE†|