Artist: Sota Fujimori
Composition/Arrangement: Sota Fujimori
Genre: PSYCHEDELIC GOA TRANCE
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of ANDROMEDA, titled ANDROMEDA -Extended Mix-, appears on the beatnation Records compilation album cyber beatnation 1st conclusion.
- A sequel to ANDROMEDA, titled ANDROMEDA II, can be found in beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD.
- Another version of ANDROMEDA, ANDROMEDA -SF_2011 Mix-, appears on Sota's album SYNTHESIZED3.
- A short version of ANDROMEDA -SF_2011 Mix- can be found in REFLEC BEAT.
- ANDROMEDA is produced entirely on an Alesis A6 Andromeda, except for the hi-hat sounds.
- ANDROMEDA's video is the second part of the CORE ARENA series. All the CORE ARENA songs have related videos that tell a story over the course of the series.
- ANDROMEDA received a Double ANOTHER chart in beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD. This chart was carried to beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS.
- ANDROMEDA received a new BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- This chart was removed from the arcade beatmania IIDX titles in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
- ANDROMEDA can be unlocked from April 12th, 2016 on beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' Akashic Explore event.
Song Production Information
About six months ago I found myself in a synth shop in Shibuya. There were a lot of Andromeda synths on display there, and if you would play with the display models, you could feel this amazing sound resounding in your stomach. At that moment, I was completely taken with the idea that this synth existed solely for my benefit. I consulted my wallet and left the store empty-handed, but on an impulse turned right back around and bought the synth. I was so happy that I wanted to make a song using just that one synth, and this song, ANDROMEDA, is the result. In fact, everything but the hi-hat sounds are from the Andromeda. So, this is almost kind of like an Andromeda demo song *g*
It has this cool cybernetic sort of feel to it. I hope you'll all play it loud and let the Andromeda sound resound deep within your stomach♪
Video Production Information
Development movie [EPISODE 2] -investigate-
Narrowly escaping, the terminal dives into the enemy security area, searching for the core. Will it be able to find it?
I did my best to create a video with lots of tension.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards. (Ratings and notecounts from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||7||N/A||-||4||8||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||5||↑8||11||-||4||↑9||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→16 EMPRESS||-||5||8||11||-||4||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→25 CANNON BALLERS||3||5||8||11||-||4||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||5||8||11||-||4||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||※2||5||7||8+||-||4||8||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||※3||5||8||11||-||4||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||11||-||4||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||8||11||-||-||-||-||-|
※ Denotes chart is different from the later BEGINNER chart (total notes: 288).
|HES' CORE ARENA series of videos|
|spiral galaxy - ANDROMEDA - RESONATE 1794 - earth scape|