Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of NEBULA GRASPER appears on L.E.D.'s first album, 電人K.
- Before beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro, the BPM of NEBULA GRASPER's ANOTHER chart was just 153.
- In beatmania IIDX 8th style CS, NEBULA GRASPER's BPM for all charts was 152.
Song Production Information
It's been a while! Thanks to all your support, IIDX has finally returned to the PS2! I've also been able to take part in IIDX development again; it's all very moving. It's good to be doing this again.
So, the psychedelic trance scene really grew a lot while I was away from the IIDX development staff. It's good to see so many really good melodious psychedelic trance tracks being released. Well, of course, it's not like I dislike minimalist songs, either. So of course the first song I made for my return to the IIDX staff and the resumption of IIDX development is psychedelic trance! The result is this song, NEBULA GRASPER
Video Production Information
Thanks to the help of many people I've been able to make my debut on the IIDX stage! There were lots of stressful things during the productioon period; sometimes it seemed to drag on, and sometimes it just flew by.
- First, I started work having misread the title, thinking it was "NEBULA GRATER" (like a vegetable grater for nebulae) instead of "NEBULA GRASPER" (a person who takes hold of nebulae).
- A few days before my deadline, a certain accident resulted in my monitor not working, and I ended up having to borrow another from a friend.
- At the very end, I ended up mixing up the new one's invoice as a receipt, and various embarrassments stemmed from that.
Oh my, there are so many wonderful memories, ho ho ho ho ho ...
In the end, I was able to finish everything up in the end. When I listened to the song, I thought, "This song really needs a really cool video". I decided on using wire frame, which is pretty unusual for me. Hopefully you'll be able to see the "NEBULA GRASPERS" which run by quickly.
p.s. To everyone who's helped me to stand up on this stage in any fashion ...
... thank you.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ in 8th style CS, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||-||5||7+||7+||6||7||7|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||3||5||8||8+||7||8||8+|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||8||N/A||↑7||↑8||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||5||↑9||10||7||↑9||10|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→18 Resort Anthem||-||5||9||10||7||9||↑11|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||-||↑6||9||10||7||9||11|