Additional Vocals: b(rad)
Genre: PSYCHEDELIC TECHNO
Movie: VJ YUZ (2-D art by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 8th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- An extended version of Giudecca appears on TaQ's live album, bounce connected.
- Giudecca shares a vocal sample with Gamelan de Couple, from MAMBO A GO GO.
- The version of Giudecca used in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 has the background vocal soundbites changed as the original vocal samples contain explicit language.
- A remix of Giudecca by Remo-con, titled Giudecca -Remo-con RMX size M-, appears on dj TAKA's first album, milestone.
- A remix of Giudecca by MAYA AKAI, titled Giudecca -MAYA AKAI Remix-, appears on the beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE exclusive album BEMANI ULTIMATE REMIXes.
- Giudecca shares a vocal sample with Bang Pad(Werk Mix).
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- In Dante's Divine Comedy, Giudecca (also spelled Judecca) is the lowest level in the ninth circle of hell (the Inferno), just above Satan. It contained the souls of those who betrayed their benefactors.
- Giudecca is also an island near Venice, Italy, mostly containing resort hotels and summer homes, and some 16th-century churches and convents.
- As beatmania IIDX 8th style had no overlays in its song videos, Giudecca is GOLI's only art in 8th style not from result screens/Internet Ranking/title cards (in the case of xenon).
- It's also VJ YUZ's only video in 8th style.
- Similar to xenon, Giudecca's unique title card (in this case, the font of the song itself) was not kept in the home version.
- Since beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED, Giudecca's title is written in a different unique font in its title card. From beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro, this also extends to the songwheel.
- A slightly different banner of Giudecca was used on the DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 official website, where the song was credited to DJ Setup.
- Giudecca is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from May 8th, 2019, after purchasing its charts with BITs.
- Giudecca's font during the title card was changed from Arial to Avant Garde in beatmania IIDX 30 RESIDENT.
Song Production Information
I've been consistently self-produced music so far, but I welcomed TaQ this time as the music producer, who brought out a new me.
I love the "inorganic" texture of this track, which advances its suppressed tension.
This feeling resembles a time when something is suspenseful.
The video is another collaboration with YUZ. Even though we never had an opportunity for discussion until the end of production, there's a sense of trust without saying anything to each other. I want to continue this partnership for as long as possible.
Video Production Information
I created this movie with the aim of having players feel the cool groove without losing the song's coolness and sense of speed.
-Below is an unimportant story-
＜Amazing! The Giudecca Effect reel!＞
Since I started listening to this song, I've had the 7th CD on my desk.
VJ GYO gave me more souvenirs from Bali than other staffs.
HES seemed to serve me Okinawan food!
KANI gave me the 6th home version.
GOLI bought me yakiniku.
Lucky events kept happening to me.
Thank you SETUP!
Let's all play Giudecca hard and live a happy life!
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ in 8th and 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onward.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style→9th style||-||4||7+||N/A||-||5||7+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style||-||4||8||N/A||-||5||8||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||4||8||N/A||-||5||↑8+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||4||↑9||11||-||5||↑10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||-||4||7+||7+||-||5||7+||7+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED CS||2||4||8||8+||-||5||8+||8+||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||9||11||-||5||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||4||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||104 / 9||179 / 42||295 / 30||434 / 23||561 / 35 / 0||179 / 42||295 / 31||433 / 24||538 / 7 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3||N/A||3||6||9||N/A||4||7||9||N/A|