MAMBO A GO GO
MAMBO A GO GO
- Release date: June 4th, 2001
- First (and only) installment in the MAMBO A GO GO series.
- Game runs on the KONAMI BEMANI System 573 Digital system, the same one used for the GuitarFreaks & DrumMania series at the time.
- No artists are listed in-game.
- Total songs: 18
Difficulties shown as N/A have no official ratings.
|Genre||Song Title||BPM||Easy||Normal||Hard||Very Hard|
|Mambo||Al compas del Mambo||151||1||2||4||5|
|Cha Cha||Café del BANANO||110||1||2||3||5|
|Bigband Mambo||Cheerful Mambo||115||3||4||4||6|
|Disco||Dance the Night Away||125||2||2||3||5|
|Salsa||EL DIA FELIZ||108||2||2||3||5|
|Piano Latina||Feux d'artifica||93||3||4||4||6|
|Gamelan||Gamelan de Couple||150||-||N/A||N/A||7|
|Bossa Lounge||La brise d'été||100||2||2||3||-|
|Free Soul||Lover's High||130||2||3||4||5|
|Spanish Fusion||PASSION NIGHT RENDEZVOUS||125||2||3||5||6|
|Retro Raga POP||Sci-Fi Girl||130||2||2||4||5|
|Funk Rock||Wall Street down-sizer||160||2||4||5||5|
|Very Hard exclusive|
|Happy Charm||One Minutes Kitchen Battle!||???||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Codes & Secrets
For reference, A refers to the left drum, B to the center drum, and C to the right drum.
- Very Hard mode: On the Select play mode screen, highlight Hard mode then mash the C drum until it switches to Very Hard. To change back to Hard mode, mash the A drum.
- RANDOM: On the Select music screen, press A-B-C-A-B-C.
- FAST: On the Select music screen, hold A and press B-B-B-B.
- Inputting it once changes to 2x speed, inputting it a second time changes it to 4x speed.
- HIDE: On the Select music screen, hold A and press C-C-C-C.
- Inputting it once enables HIDDEN, inputting it twice enables SUDDEN, inputting it three times enables BLINK.
- MIRROR: On the Select music screen, press A-C-A-C-A-C.
- FULL CANCEL: On the Select music screen, press C-B-A.
In order to unlock the EXTRA STAGE, you must collect 5 Lucky Coins. In order to collect them, you must first pass a song with a high number of HOT or DELICIOUS judgements. When selecting the next song, one song will have a coin icon on its jacket, indicating there is a Lucky Coin to be found. When playing the song, a random note will contain the Lucky Coin; if hit it will be added to the pool of Lucky Coins on the bottom-right hand side of the screen, if not the coin will remain there, allowing you to try again. The number of coins collected persists between credits, so it is not necessary (or possible) to collect all five in one credit.
Once all five coins are collected and you clear the final stage, you will proceed to the EXTRA STAGE. The only song that can be played is One Minutes Kitchen Battle!, and you are given the option to select a character before playing, with each character having their own video. One Minutes Kitchen Battle! has only a single 9-button chart for all difficulties, however it cannot be failed.
- MAMBO A GO GO official site (archived)
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.