Composition/Arrangement: Mokky sasamoto
BPM: 93 (MAMBO A GO GO), 185 (pop'n music)
Genre: Piano Latina
pop'n music Genre: LATIN PIANO (ラテンピアノ)
pop'n music Character: July 
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: MAMBO A GO GO
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- Feux d'artifica is Hirofumi Sasaki's only instrumental song in MAMBO A GO GO.
- Feux d'artifica might be a misspelling of "feux d'artifice", which is French for "fireworks".
- Feux d'artifica is the sixth song unlock of Sugoroku de 8 (すごろく de 8) in pop'n music 8. It can be unlocked from July 17th, 2002 through August 28th, 2002 by directly landing on the city Hiroshima on your first trip around the board, or by passing it on your second trip around.
- Feux d'artifica's character rival, JULY, can be unlocked by directly landing on Hiroshima on your fifth lap around the board, or by simply passing it on your sixth trip.
- JULY does not have a 2P color.
- Along with the other BEMANI songs crossed over to pop'n music 8, Feux d'artifica displays ♪♪♪♪♪ as the artist. This has never changed.
- On the pop'n music 8 AC ♡ CS pop'n music 6 original soundtrack, Feux d'artifica's artist is shown as Little Shepherd.
- On the pop'n music SUPER BEST BOX compilation album, it is shown as モッキーsasamoto instead.
- The MAMBO A GO GO data credits Feux d'artifica's artist as hiroshi, although this artist is not shown in-game.
- Feux d'artifica was removed from the BEMANI category in pop'n music Sunny Park.
- It returned to the BEMANI category in pop'n music éclale.
This popular MAMBO A GO GO song makes its appearance in pop'n!
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
MAMBO A GO GO difficulty rated from 1 to 8.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (pop'n music ratings and notecounts from Pop'n Music Fever.)
MAMBO A GO GO
|MAMBO A GO GO||3||4||4||6|
|pop'n music 8||10||22||30||-||12||26|
|pop'n music 9||↓4||22||30||-||12||26|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||4||↓21||↓29||-||12||26|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||27||35||-||12||26|
|pop'n music 8 CS||4||22||30||-||12||26|
|すごろく de ８|
|Lap 1-2||まっさら (Shizuoka) - Seal (Nagoya) - Lover's High (Osaka) - MOBO★MOGA (Kobe) - EL DIA FELIZ (Kochi) - Feux d'artifica (Hiroshima)|
beAchest beAch (Kagoshima) - 出会う時・・・下関。 (Shimonoseki) - A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW (Tottori) - Sci-Fi Girl (Kanazawa)
cat's Scat (Niigata) - Wall Street Down-sizer (Aomori) - しりとり (Sapporo) - JET WORLD (Abashiri) - BoaBoaLady! (Hakodate)
Cassandra (Sendai) - maritare! (Mito) - CANDY♥ (Tokyo)
|Lap 3-4||321 STARS (Hachiojima) - Manhattan Sports Club (Okinawa) - Linus (Sado)|
|Expert course unlocks||INNOVATION (Des-ROW course STAGE 1) - 大見解 (Des-ROW course STAGE 2) - Shock of Love (kiddy course STAGE 1)|
Spell on me ～魅惑の呪文 (kiddy course STAGE 2) - BICYCLE (payapaya course STAGE 1)
Cherry&Raquel (payapaya course STAGE 2) - Midnight Yoghurt（女SPY☆お色気ゴーゴー脱出大作戦） (Simon course STAGE 1)
SLOW DOWN (Power course 2 STAGE 2)