Artist: Fantastic factory
Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics: Fantastic factory
Vocals: Mika Matsumoto
Guitar: Kenichi Asami
Drums: Genpachi Sekiguchi
Bass: Tsuyoshi Yokoyama
Genre: STRAIGHT (ストレート)
pop'n music Character: LISA [5-3P]
First Music Game Appearance: KEYBOARDMANIA
Other Music Game Appearances:
朝 サンドイッチ食べながら 地図を広げた ずる休みの今日 みちくさは淋しいココロ癒す為には必要な事 すべりだい転がし 少し意地悪に流転 いつも繰り返す ありふれた日常 疲れた体に溢れ出す不安や 溜息蹴っ飛ばして 大きく深呼吸 もしも躓いて 傷を負っても また しりとりみたいに 自分のイロハ繋ぎ新しく紡ぎ 裸足で駆け出そう。
asa SANDWICH tabenagara chizu wo hirogeta zuru yasumi no kyou michikusa wa samishii kokoro iyasu tame ni wa hitsuyouna koto suberidai korogashi sukoshi ijiwaru ni ruten itsumo kurikaesu arifureta nichijou tsukareta karada ni afure dasu fuanya tameiki kettobashite oukiku shinkokyuu moshimo tsumazuite kizu wo otte mo mata shiritori mitai ni jibun no iroha tsunagi atarashiku tsumugi hadashi de kakedasou.
朝 サンドイッチ食べながら 地図を広げた ずる休みの今日 みちくさは淋しいココロ癒す為には必要な事 すべりだい転がし 少し意地悪に流転 いつも繰り返す ありふれた日常 疲れた体に溢れ出す不安や 溜息蹴っ飛ばして 大きく深呼吸 雨上がり 浜辺のリズム 向い風の中 開けた絶景 今見えるまばゆい光 急ぎ足止めて刻み込んだ 幸せ願えば 背中を伸ばして 好転 辿り着けないと 求めてばかりて 大切な事を忘れかけていたよ 遠回りしたけど それが近道だと 今日は風まかせ 雲は流れゆき晴天 いつも繰り返す ありふれた日常 疲れた体に溢れ出す不安や 溜息蹴っ飛ばして 大きく深呼吸 もしも躓いて 傷を負っても また しりとりみたいに 自分のイロハ繋ぎ新しく紡ぎ 裸足で駆け出そう。
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of しりとり can be found on the KEYBOARDMANIA full-sized collection and pop'n music Vocal Best 4 albums.
- An instrumental version of しりとり can be found in the Korean Percussion Freaks releases.
- A cover of しりとり by Reiji Sakurai was uploaded to his YouTube channel.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- In the original KEYBOARDMANIA and its CS counterpart, しりとり's title was romanized as shiritori.
- しりとり is one of the songs available for MultiSession GDK play.
- しりとり is not available in KEYBOARDHEAVEN, the Korean release of KEYBOARDMANIA.
- Shiritori is a word-chain game of the Japanese syllabary (or Hiragana) in which at least two players must say a word that begins with the last syllable of the preceding word mentioned by another player. The player saying a word that ends with the "n" syllable ("ん") loses the game since no Japanese word starts with "ん".
- しりとり received new LIGHT and REAL charts in KEYBOARDMANIA 3rdMIX.
- しりとり is the 13th song unlock of Sugoroku de 8 (すごろく de 8) in pop'n music 8. It can be unlocked from July 17th, 2002 through August 28th, 2002 by directly landing on the city Sapporo on your first trip around the board, or by passing it on your second trip around.
- しりとり's character rival, LISA, can be unlocked by directly landing on Sapporo on your fifth lap around the board, or by simply passing it on your sixth trip.
- Along with the other BEMANI songs crossed over to pop'n music 8, しりとり displayed ♪♪♪♪♪ as the artist. This was never changed.
- LISA's sprite and animations are new palettes of her pop'n music 5 design.
- According to shio, she intended to draw new animations for LISA for しりとり, but animation complications with LISA's individual body parts prevented her from doing so.
- From pop'n music 9 to pop'n music 12 いろは, the 3P color of LISA was not selectable as a player character. This was reverted in pop'n music 13 カーニバル.
- In pop'n music 11 CS, this palette was LISA's 1P palette. This is inconsistent with her character portrait, which shows her original palette and design.
- しりとり is unlockable in GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V by reaching the tenth floor of the GITADO TOWER.
- しりとり received its KEYBOARDMANIA video in GuitarFreaks & DrumMania MASTERPIECE SILVER. This video was put on the arcade GuitarFreaks & DrumMania releases in GuitarFreaks V3 & DrumMania V3.
That popular KEYBOARDMANIA song makes its appearance in pop'n!
Song Production Information
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
Musician's Room 2
This is a very cute song by Fantastic factory, which was well received by pop-rock lovers at KEYBOARDMANIA. KM has offered this song to us to enable sessions with GF&DM. But at first, this song was not intended to be used in a session, so we had to rework some of the sounds later on, but the powerful groove of this song is still there!
"Shiritori", a port from "KEYBOARD MANIA", is a song performed by "Fantastic factory", and is a masterpiece that was said to be suitable for pop'n music since it was first released on KEYBOARDMANIA.
I (Murai) don't have any special relationship with "Fantastic factory" (laughs), but I have been listening to the song since I was in charge of the first KEYBOARDMANIA, and I've spent a lot of time working closely with the song through sessions with Gitadora and its porting to pop'n. I guess that's why I've become so attached to it, and that's why I'm writing this comment on behalf of the artist (laughs).
When I was creating the data for the game, it was as if the song was my own? I think I was able to understand the details of the arrangement so well that I was able to create charts that were moderately difficult and enjoyable while getting into the groove of the song.
Video Production Information
A super high-tension highschool girl idol. She hates the gloomy weather! Everything has to be straight!
I've loved this song since KEYBOARD MANIA, so I'm glad it's now here in pop'n. With 9 buttons, I can finally manage to play it...!
When I heard the song, I thought that it was perfect for LISA! Straight!!. And she was in charge of this song. It's a pity that I couldn't prepare a new animation because I ran out of time. LISA has a perfect balance of body parts, so it was very difficult to illustrate her. Hmmm. As expected of an active highschool girl idol (not that it matters).
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
KEYBOARDMANIA difficulty rated from 1 to 6.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Pop'n Music Fever.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
|GF/DM MASTERPIECE SILVER||25||52||57||25||37||-||16||20||-||-||-||-|
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Hold Notes||- / -||109 / ?||126 / ?||? / ?||310 / 0|
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Hold Notes||114 / ?||114 / 19||? / ?||? / ?||343 / 30|
|pop'n music 8||13||15||27||-||13||22|
|pop'n music 9||↓5||↑16||↓26||-||13||22|
|pop'n music 10→16 PARTY♪||5||↓15||↓25||-||13||22|
|pop'n music 8 CS||5||16||26||-||13||22|
|すごろく de ８|
|Lap 1-2||まっさら (Shizuoka) - Seal (Nagoya) - Lover's High (Osaka) - MOBO★MOGA (Kobe) - EL DIA FELIZ (Kochi) - Feux d'artifica (Hiroshima)|
beAchest beAch (Kagoshima) - 出会う時・・・下関。 (Shimonoseki) - A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW (Tottori) - Sci-Fi Girl (Kanazawa)
cat's Scat (Niigata) - Wall Street Down-sizer (Aomori) - しりとり (Sapporo) - JET WORLD (Abashiri) - BoaBoaLady! (Hakodate)
Cassandra (Sendai) - maritare! (Mito) - CANDY♥ (Tokyo)
|Lap 3-4||321 STARS (Hachiojima) - Manhattan Sports Club (Okinawa) - Linus (Sado)|
|Expert course unlocks||INNOVATION (Des-ROW course STAGE 1) - 大見解 (Des-ROW course STAGE 2) - Shock of Love (kiddy course STAGE 1)|
Spell on me ～魅惑の呪文 (kiddy course STAGE 2) - BICYCLE (payapaya course STAGE 1)
Cherry&Raquel (payapaya course STAGE 2) - Midnight Yoghurt（女SPY☆お色気ゴーゴー脱出大作戦） (Simon course STAGE 1)
SLOW DOWN (Power course 2 STAGE 2)
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.