A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW
A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW
pop'n music Genre: HOUSE (ハウス)
pop'n music Character: Mimi [pns]
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n stage
Other Music Game Appearances:
It's a lovely morning, sunny all over. And I have to say that sometimes I wonder if I'm dreaming, But I have you near me, standing tall before me. It's so good to be alive, so good to be alive, lovely weather forever more. We have a love we never knew before. Our love is like a newborn day. It's just a miracle to feel this way and we'll always be together because we have a love we never knew before. Our love is like a newborn day.
Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW is Takayoshi Watanabe's only song in pop'n stage.
- A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW received MANIAC charts in pop'n stage ex.
- The rival character for A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW's MANIAC charts is Nyami [pns-3P]. Although every MANIAC chart changed the song's respective rival character to their 3P/4P palette, A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW is the only one that also changed the character itself.
- A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW's 10-Switches MANIAC chart was made by wac.
- The pop'n stage logo is hidden on A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW's banner, behind the character and text.
- A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW received a new banner in pop'n music 8.
- Before pop'n music 9, A LOVE WE NEVER KNEW's Music Comment was the original Music Comment that used in pop'n stage.
- pop'n music 8 CS uses this Music Comment as well.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia.
pop'n stage difficulty rated from 1 to 8, in 0.5 increments, and from 1 to 20 stars in pop'n stage ex. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from OTOGEE. and Pop'n Music Fever.)
|pop'n music 6 CS||8||13||27||EX||-||-|
|pop'n music 7 CS||8||13||27||37||23||-|
|pop'n music 8 CS||6||22||33||41||11||23|
|pop'n music 8||↑10||↑22||↑33||↑38||11||23|
|pop'n music 9||↓6||22||33||↑41||11||23|
|pop'n music 10→16 PARTY♪||↑7||↓20||↑35||41||11||23|
|pop'n stage ex||4||12||20||4||13||17|