Artist: The Ebisu Singers
Composition/Arrangement: Hiroshi Takeyasu (GMD)
Chorus: togo, sana
pop'n music Genre: LOUNGE (ラウンジ)
pop'n music Character: Reo★kun 
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: pop'n music 2
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Before pop'n music Sunny Park, Cherry&Raquel's title was shown as Cherry & Raquel.
- Cherry & Raquel was a hidden song in pop'n music 2. To unlock it:
- Get an 80%+ GREAT rate on NEO ACO ((fly higher than)the stars) on FIRST STAGE.
- Play any song you wish on SECOND STAGE with 85%+ GREAT rate.
- Cherry & Raquel will then be playable on FINAL STAGE.
- Cherry&Raquel marks the first appearance of Hiroyuki Togo in the pop'n music series.
- It also marks the first appearance of Reo★kun as a rival character.
- In the Asian English arcade release of pop'n music 2, Cherry & Raquel's artist credit was changed to The Bostons.
- Reo★kun's name was changed to Leo as well.
- In pop'n music 3 and its CS counterpart, Cherry & Raquel's character was ice [3-7P].
- Cherry & Raquel received brand-new 5-Buttons and full Battle charts in pop'n music 8.
- Cherry & Raquel is one of the very few songs in pop'n music with a full set of Battle charts that has never received a regular HYPER chart.
- According to Hiroshi Takeyasu, Cherry&Raquel was originally written for beatmania IIDX, but was moved to pop'n music 2 by then-current beatmania IIDX sound director dj nagureo.
- A brief clip of Cherry&Raquel plays in the menu of HITASURA MODE in pop'n music 9.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|pop'n music 2→4||-||14||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 8||6||↓12||-||-||6||16|
|pop'n music 9||↓4||12||-||-||6||16|
|pop'n music 10→20 fantasia||4||↓11||-||-||6||16|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||17||-||-||6||16|
|pop'n music 2 CS||-||14||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 3 CS||-||14||-||-||-||-|
|pop'n music 8 CS||4||12||-||-||6||16|
|pop'n music Lively||-||17||-||-||-||-|