Artist: LEGO STUDIO
Composition/Arrangement: Jun Wakita
Genre: LOUNGE POP (ラウンジポップ)
pop'n music Character: shiroro 
pop'n CG design: shio
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 6th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
A vocal sample of a woman saying "Hey boy, wait a minute" can be heard.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Linus is the first song from wac to be named after a character in the Van Pelt family from Charles Schultz' Peanuts comic strip.
- Linus and murmur twins are sampled in rumrum triplets, from beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- Linus shares the "Hey boy, wait a minute" sample with 2.14.13 and BREEDING.
- Linus' beatmania IIDX video has computer-like machines that feature the pop'n music buttons on them, as well as pop-kuns inside of them.
- Along with the other BEMANI songs crossed over to pop'n music 8, Linus shows ♪♪♪♪♪ as the artist. This has never changed.
- On the pop'n music 8 location tests, Linus' character was nana [7-1P].
- shiroro does not have a 2P color.
The popular beatmania IIDX song is in pop'n music!
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7+ in 6th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from 12 HAPPY SKY onward.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 43 through pop'n music 20 fantasia, and 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from Pop'n Music Fever.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style→10th style||-||5||7||N/A||4||7||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||5||↑8||N/A||4||↑8+||N/A|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY||-||5||↑9||11||4||9||11|
|beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD→Present||-||5||9||11||↑5||9||11|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style CS||2||5||7||7||4||7||7|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style CS||2||5||7+||7+||4||7||7|
|pop'n music 8||12||23||37||-||12||22|
|pop'n music 9→20 fantasia||↓9||23||37||-||12||22|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||-||29||43||-||12||22|
|pop'n music 8 CS||9||23||37||-||12||22|
|wac's Peanuts series of songs|
|Linus - Lucy - 旅人リラン|