Genre: KAWAII FUTURE BASS
pop'n music Character: ちぇるみん [usa-1P]
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- The full version of Poppin' Soda can be found on the OVER 200 album.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Poppin' Soda is one of DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS' EXTRA SAVIOR PLUS songs. It could be unlocked from June 17th, 2021.
- From DanceDanceRevolution A3 onwards, it is available by default.
- Poppin' Soda was added to beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE on December 23rd, 2021. It can be purchased from the SHOP for 30 MM.
- Poppin' Soda is one of the unlocks of pop'n music 解明リドルズ's Kaimei! MN tanteisha (解明！MN探偵社) unlocking system. It can be unlocked from May 26th, 2022.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Poppin' Soda displays its jacket on the songwheel.
- Poppin' Soda marks Tatsuya Sakuma's debut in the beatmania IIDX, DanceDanceRevolution, and pop'n music series.
- A placeholder jacket for Poppin' Soda can be found in the pop'n music 解明リドルズ data.
Song Production Information
Hello everyone, this is nana.
This time, I made Kawaii Future Bass.
Enjoy these fast beats that make soda pop!
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||173 / 4||283 / 4||416 / 8||607 / 6||- / - / -||285 / 4||405 / 8||606 / 5||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS→Present||4||9||12||15||-||9||12||16||-|
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||174 / ?||525 / 6||928 / 34||1296 / 44||578||-|
|pop'n music 解明リドルズ→Present||9||27||40||46||24||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.