Not to be confused with Insomnia 2005.
Composition: Jakarta Funk Brother EDO
Arrangement: Jakarta Funk Brother EDO, Jakarta Funk Brother ABDI
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- INSOMNIA shares samples with moffing, GAIA, and デッドボヲルdeホームラン.
- INSOMNIA shares a vocal sample with WOBBLE IMPACT and refractive index.
- INSOMNIA was first revealed on the BEMANI Namahousou (kari) (BEMANI生放送（仮）) live stream of November 7th, 2013.
- INSOMNIA is the first BEMANI song labeled under the FUNKOT genre.
- INSOMNIA marks both Naoyuki Sato's and Yoshihiro Tagawa's first appearances in a video in a BEMANI game, as the Jakarta Funk Brothers:
- The person in the blue shirt, "EDO", is Naoyuki Sato.
- The person in the red shirt, "ABDI", is Yoshihiro Tagawa.
- INSOMNIA marks the first beatmania IIDX video by Masashi Komino that doesn't feature Kanako Hoshino.
- As of February 12th, 2014, INSOMNIA's ANOTHER charts have been unlocked for normal play in beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA.
- INSOMNIA is unlockable in REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper as part of the Coca-Cola×BEMANI event, which began on October 23rd, 2014 and ended on January 22nd, 2015.
- It was unlockable from March 6th, 2015 as part of the CODE BREAKING event.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, INSOMNIA can be purchased in the Garage after obtaining 20 VOLZZA KEYs.
- All 3 of INSOMNIA's REFLEC BEAT charts are the first to have 7 simultanenous objects, which is the maximum amount of non-TOP objects that be can placed at the same time.
- INSOMNIA marks the first BEMANI crossover to have multiple, newly made jackets in the REFLEC BEAT series.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, INSOMNIA was revived on December 20th, 2018.
- INSOMNIA was added to beatmania IIDX INFINITAS on December 4th, 2019 as part of the December 2019 Basic Subscription Monthly Songs.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA→Present||-||4||8||12||-||4||8||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||8||12||-||4||8||12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||7||10||14||-|
|beatmania IIDX Songs||リリーゼと炎龍レーヴァテイン - fallen leaves -IIDX edition-|
|REFLEC BEAT Songs||龍と少女とデコヒーレンス - INSOMNIA|
|Common Song||Ludus In Tenebris|