Despair of ELFERIA
Despair of ELFERIA
Composition/Arrangement: Naoyuki Sato
Genre: HARD IRISH SYMPHONIC
VJ: ? (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Scream sound samples are heard.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Despair of ELFERIA is a sequel to 煉獄のエルフェリア, from beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA.
- A long version of Despair of ELFERIA appears on 猫叉Master's fourth album, follow slowly.
- This version's BPM is slightly slower (by 5 BPM, therefore 200 BPM) than the original version (which is 205 BPM).
- Despair of ELFERIA was added to beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL as part of the Qpronicle Chord unlock system. It's the Elferia unlockable in Qpronicle Chord phase 2.
- Despair of ELFERIA uses the generic video from 煉獄のエルフェリア.
- The boss in Despair of ELFERIA's overlays is Ferira (the boss of 煉獄のエルフェリア), once again turned into a monster, albeit a different one which is the same for the whole song.
- The intro and the outro are the same ones of 煉獄のエルフェリア.
- When you miss a note, the boss will conjure several pink energy beams, which accumulate into an explosion that engulfs the Q-pro avatar.
- As long as you clear the song, Ferira is always saved, unlike in 煉獄のエルフェリア.
- Her Madou Knight Ferira form does not appear in this song. Unused overlays of the song in the beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL data suggests that a second form of the boss mech was going to be made.
- Despair of ELFERIA's Single ANOTHER chart currently contains the most notes of any non-collaboration Level 12 Single ANOTHER chart in beatmania IIDX.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL→Present||-||7||10||12||7||10||12|
|Qpronicle Chord Songs|
|Phase 1 Songs||entelecheia (Rche) - Cosmic Cat (Sumomo) - Rave*it!! Rave*it!! (Faula)|
|Phase 2 Songs||Flashes (Beridzebeth) - Shooting Fireball (elpis§煌§) - Despair of ELFERIA (Ferira)|
|Phase 3 Songs||共鳴遊戯の華 (Lopica)|
|CS Crossovers|| GUILTY (Pearl) - Chain of pain (Cuvelia) - IMPLANTATION (Nisohime) - BLUE MIRAGE (Tuonetar)|
HELL SCAPER -Last Escape Remix- (Ripika)