VJ: MZD FIRE-FLY (beatmania), VJ GYO (beatmania IIDX)
Jacket design: MZD FIRE-FLY
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania CORE REMIX
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 15 TROOPERS CS
- beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL
- beatmania III APPEND CORE REMIX
- DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 Song Pack #11
- REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper
Song Connections / Remixes
- GUILTY marks the first usage of Takayuki Ishikawa's D.J.SETUP alias in BEMANI (although in the beatmania / beatmania III series, GUILTY's artist is shown as DJ SETUP.)
- In DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2, GUILTY's title and artist were capitalized as Guilty and DJ Setup, respectively.
- GUILTY is one of the five revived beatmania songs that can be found in beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS.
- GUILTY was added to beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL as part of the Qpronicle Chord unlock system, unlockable in Qpronicle Chord phase 1.
- This makes it the first new beatmania song to appear in an arcade beatmania IIDX game in 14 years, the last time occurring back in beatmania IIDX 4th style.
- In beatmania IIDX 23 copula, it could be purchased with PULACO tickets from February 3rd, 2016.
- As of beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ, it is available by default.
- GUILTY's title was written in a different, blue font in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL. Since beatmania IIDX 23 copula, it is written with the regular, gray font.
- GUILTY marks the first CS transplant to be written in a different font style in the music select screen in its beatmania IIDX arcade appearance.
- GUILTY was added to REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper on July 16th, 2015, as part of the 10th Set (dj TAKA's SELECTION) of the BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS unlock system.
- It was also one of the 30 picks for the 7th Set (Users' SELECTION) beforehand.
- From September 17th, 2015 onwards, it could be purchased from the REFLEC Shop for 3800 and 1500 Refle for its BASIC/MEDIUM/HARD and SPECIAL charts, respectively.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, its BASIC/MEDIUM/HARD charts could be purchased in the Garage for 20 VOLZZA KEYs. Its SPECIAL chart could be purchased for 8 VOLZZA KEYs after clearing the song.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, it was playable by default.
- GUILTY's jacket is based on its original beatmania CORE REMIX animations.
- GUILTY is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.9.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, GUILTY was revived on January 30th, 2020.
Song Production Information
Hey beatmania fans, I'm DJ SETUP and this is my debut.
I made this track quite a while ago upon accepting a request, so I do feel a little embarrassed when thinking about how it just now came out.
All of you who like techno, please trip to this song, as it is very typical techno.
By the way, I also remixed a song under a different alias in this game, but I don't think anyone cares...
Video Production Information
The graphics in this movie are woven together in tight lines and provide pleasant visual stimulation as if you're watching a flipbook made of flyers.
But given that the song has a high difficulty rating, it'll be tough to watch the movie while you're playing, won't it?
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania difficulty rated from 1 to 9.
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from KANI KANI CRAB and BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania CORE REMIX||3||7||9||3||7||9|
|beatmania THE FINAL||3||7||9||↓2||↓6||↓8|
|beatmania III APPEND CORE REMIX→THE FINAL||3||7||9||3||7||9|
|beatmania 6thMIX + CORE REMIX||3||7||9||3||7||9|
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||-||5||8||10||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||8||10||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL→26 Rootage||-||5||8||10||-||5||9||11||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||87 / 0||174 / 68||234 / 41||303 / 38||- / - / -||174 / 68||231 / 44||313 / 38||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX2 / Dancing Stage Unleashed2 DLC||N/A||5||6||8||-||5||7||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX3 / Dancing Stage Unleashed3 DLC||N/A||5||6||8||-||5||7||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4 DLC||N/A||5||6||8||-||5||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper||3||6||10||10+|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||3||6||10||11|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||5||8||12||13|
|Phase 1 Songs||entelecheia (Rche) - Cosmic Cat (Sumomo) - Rave*it!! Rave*it!! (Faula)|
|Phase 2 Songs||Flashes (Beridzebeth) - Shooting Fireball (elpis§煌§) - Despair of ELFERIA (Ferira)|
|Phase 3 Songs||共鳴遊戯の華 (Lopica)|
|CS Crossovers||GUILTY (Pearl) - Chain of pain (Cuvelia) - IMPLANTATION (Nisohime) - BLUE MIRAGE (Tuonetar)|
HELL SCAPER -Last Escape Remix- (Ripika)
The Least 100sec (Affection Ranking)
|BEMANI MUSIC FOCUS|
|1st Set (DJ TOTTO's SELECTION)||ABSOLUTE - CHOCOLATE PHILOSOPHY - LOGICAL DASH - era (nostalmix)|
|2nd Set (TAG's SELECTION)||DROP THE BOMB - AXIS - fellows - MAD BLAST|
|3rd Set (Des-ROW's SELECTION)||大見解 - Funky sonic World - BE LOVIN - CURUS|
|4th Set (Ryu☆'s SELECTION)||GENOM SCREAMS - Presto - JET WORLD - Go Beyond!!|
|5th Set (TOMOSUKE's SELECTION)||I'M GONNA GET YOU! - the keel - LOVE IS ORANGE - Gamelan de Couple|
|6th Set (kors k's SELECTION)||Flash Back 90's - White Eve - HELL SCAPER - starmine|
|7th Set (Users' SELECTION)||明鏡止水 - Pink Rose - sync - Beyond The Earth|
|8th Set (PHQUASE's SELECTION)||COSMIC COWGIRL - BOBBY SUE AND SKINNY JIM - 男々道 - Spica|
|9th Set (wac's SELECTION)||PULSE - GRADIUSIC CYBER - Nova emoção - 踊るフィーバーロボ|
|10th Set (dj TAKA's SELECTION)||♥Love²シュガ→♥ - Lucy - GUILTY - V - V₂|
|CONTENTS SELECTION||ZERO-ONE - MAKE A JAM! - Ping×Pong×Dash - DAY DREAM|