Artist: dj TAKA
Composition/Arrangement: dj TAKA
Genre: MUSIC GAME TRADITIONAL
VJ: ? (overlays by 蒼弐)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Shooting Fireball was added to beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL as part of the Qpronicle Chord unlock system. It's the tricoro city unlockable in Qpronicle Chord phase 2.
- Shooting Fireball uses the "UNKNOWN" version of the LEGEND CROSS generic video.
- The boss in Shooting Fireball is a corrupted version of Elpis§煌§ (the boss of ΕΛΠΙΣ) named Elpis der Weltraum.
- When you miss a note, she will attack with her specter while also removing her eyepatch.
- The regular Elpis§煌§ appears at the end when you clear the song.
- The following words, taken from Matthew 3:2 (King James Bible), are written in the beginning of the video:
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
- The following words are written in the ending of the video (when you clear the song):
"Your sins are forgiven." Elpis§煌§
- Shooting Fireball is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.2.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL→Present||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|Phase 1 Songs||entelecheia (Rche) - Cosmic Cat (Sumomo) - Rave*it!! Rave*it!! (Faula)|
|Phase 2 Songs||Flashes (Beridzebeth) - Shooting Fireball (elpis§煌§) - Despair of ELFERIA (Ferira)|
|Phase 3 Songs||共鳴遊戯の華 (Lopica)|
|CS Crossovers||GUILTY (Pearl) - Chain of pain (Cuvelia) - IMPLANTATION (Nisohime) - BLUE MIRAGE (Tuonetar)|
HELL SCAPER -Last Escape Remix- (Ripika)
The Least 100sec (Affection Ranking)