Kyoumei yuugi no hana
Composition/Arrangement: Aether madoushitai
Vocals: Mayumi Morinaga
Genre: ASTRAL DRUM & BASS
VJ: ? (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
その唇の違い 虚しさはないのですか? 裏切りではないから 所詮 期待の反動 危うい仕草 計算の内でしたか? アナタは共鳴遊戯の華だ 愛でられるために咲き誇れ 思うがまま 増え続ける盲目の使徒に囲まれ 重なる旋律 見届けさせて 出会いは拙いツボミの弱さ その偶然はもはや必然だったのだろう アナタの神楽に 色を足せただろうか? 不意に去れば 気付いてくれますか?
sono kuchibiru no chigai munashisa wa nai no desu ka? uragiri de wa nai kara shosen kitai no handou ayaui shigusa keisan no uchi deshita ka? anata wa kyoumei yuugi no hana da mederareru tame ni sakihokore omouga mama fue tsuzukeru moumoku no shito ni kakomare kasanaru senritsu mitodoke sasete deai wa tsutanai tsubomi no yowasa sono guuzen wa mohaya hitsuzendatta no darou anata no kagura ni iro wo tasetadarou ka? fui ni sareba kizuite kuremasu ka?
Song Connections / Remixes
- 共鳴遊戯の華 shares a sample with NEO GENERATOR SEVEN, also from beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL.
- 共鳴遊戯の華 shares similarities with トリカゴノ鳳凰, from beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro.
- 共鳴遊戯の華 was added to beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL as part of the Qpronicle Chord unlock system. It's the Tower of Time Chord unlockable in Qpronicle Chord phase 3 and it's the final boss song of the event.
- You are forced to play its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts once as ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE when you reach the 5th floor, 10th floor, and 25th floor respectively. The charts are instantly unlocked for regular play regardless if you clear them or not during the event.
- From September 17th, 2015, 共鳴遊戯の華 can be unlocked throughout the -伝説錬金- PENDUAL TALISMAN event by obtaining all the swords.
- In beatmania IIDX 23 copula, it can be unlocked from February 3rd, 2016 by clearing and filling the gauge of the COLORS EXPERT course.
- As of beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ, it is available by default.
- 共鳴遊戯の華 marks the first song in the beatmania IIDX series with a title card having the song title written vertically.
- 共鳴遊戯の華 is the only Qpronicle Chord song with a new generic video.
- The boss is 共鳴遊戯の華 is White Lopica; she's the main joker antagonist.
- When playing the NORMAL and HYPER charts of 共鳴遊戯の華 as ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE, the background shown at the beginning and at the ending of the song's video is the Tower floor one.
- When you miss a note, the boss attacks your Q-pro avatar with a dragon.
- Randomly, when you miss a note, the special boss animation is triggered. It shows the human form of Lopica and the following words:
LIMIT BREAK NIDANA LIMIT BREAK LOPICA
- When playing 共鳴遊戯の華 as ONE MORE EXTRA STAGE, the game frame changes to the Lincle HD, tricoro, and SPADA ones.
- In the beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL data, 共鳴遊戯の華 has unused overlays with names of the other joker bosses that were supposedly set to appear in the LIMIT BREAK sequence.
- There's an unfinished sketch image of Lopica as well.
Song Production Information
Everyone, did you enjoy Qpronicle Chord?
Qpronicle Chord has been involved from the planning stages; after long times of planning and presentation, it was a good event.
In this event, past boss characters appear in succession similar to a "BOSS RUSH",
defeated (rescued?) boss characters become companions one after another much like in a boy's manga, and as a IIDX event, I wanted to express euphoria from the beginning.
Previous charming boss characters get another versions, and unusually of a personally observed expression, I felt very happy.
If you players can enjoy and have fun, that's what I hope for.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||669 / 13||1296 / 9||2000 / 22||-||654 / 13||1395 / 9||2054 / 21||-|
|beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL→Present||-||7||10||12||-||7||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||7||10||12||-||-||-||-||-|
|Phase 1 Songs||entelecheia (Rche) - Cosmic Cat (Sumomo) - Rave*it!! Rave*it!! (Faula)|
|Phase 2 Songs||Flashes (Beridzebeth) - Shooting Fireball (elpis§煌§) - Despair of ELFERIA (Ferira)|
|Phase 3 Songs||共鳴遊戯の華 (Lopica)|
|CS Crossovers||GUILTY (Pearl) - Chain of pain (Cuvelia) - IMPLANTATION (Nisohime) - BLUE MIRAGE (Tuonetar)|
HELL SCAPER -Last Escape Remix- (Ripika)
The Least 100sec (Affection Ranking)