Genre: SACRED TRANCE
VJ: OTAS (overlays by NAGI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- entelecheia shares the same genre and BPM with Todestrieb, and is believed to be its sequel.
- entelecheia also samples part of Todestrieb.
- entelecheia was added to beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL as part of the Qpronicle Chord unlock system. It is the Lincle Kingdom unlockable in Qpronicle Chord phase 1.
- entelecheia marks Tomosuke's second use of his Rche alias.
- It is the first song which uses a Lincle Kingdom boss artist outside of beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- entelecheia marks the second time a Lincle Kingdom boss song's video is used outside of beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- It uses the Lincle Kingdom Phase 1's generic boss video.
- The boss in entelecheia's overlays is a corrupted version of Rche (the character from Todestrieb) named Seraph Rche.
- Two angels appear in its hurt animation.
- When you miss a note, the boss will attack with its scepter.
- The regular Rche and Ashemu (from Scharfrichter) appear at the end when you clear the song.
- In philosophy, entelecheia (or entelechia) is a term coined by Aristotle to describe the condition of a thing whose essence is fully realized.
- entelecheia's Double charts do not have scratches.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||528 / 23||1106 / 21||1657 / 43||589 / 20||1094 / 29||1778 / 44|
|beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL→Present||-||6||10||12||7||10||12|
|Phase 1 Songs||entelecheia (Rche) - Cosmic Cat (Sumomo) - Rave*it!! Rave*it!! (Faula)|
|Phase 2 Songs||Flashes (Beridzebeth) - Shooting Fireball (elpis§煌§) - Despair of ELFERIA (Ferira)|
|Phase 3 Songs||共鳴遊戯の華 (Lopica)|
|CS Crossovers|| GUILTY (Pearl) - Chain of pain (Cuvelia) - IMPLANTATION (Nisohime) - BLUE MIRAGE (Tuonetar)|
HELL SCAPER -Last Escape Remix- (Ripika)
The Least 100sec (Affection Ranking)