Far east nightbird
Far east nightbird
Composition/Arrangement: Naoyuki Sato
Genre: DRUM'N'BASS (ドラムンベース)
pop'n music Character: SiRiUS [15-1P]
Jacket design: チャイ
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat knit
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle
- DanceDanceRevolution A
- jubeat plus music pack 03
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 06
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 13
- pop'n music Sunny Park
- ミライダガッキ FutureTomTom
- ノスタルジア Op.3
- ポップンリズミン 猫叉Masterパック1
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Far east nightbird appears on the jubeat knit APPEND ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK.
- The same long version later appeared on 猫叉Master's second album さよなら世界, with additional intro.
- A dubstep remix of Far east nightbird by kors k, titled Far east nightbird kors k Remix, can be downloaded by those who bought the complete set of the REFLEC BEAT colette ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK VOL.1, beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK Vol.1 and 猫叉Master's Crevice albums.
- A sequel to Far east nightbird, titled nightbird lost wing, appears in DanceDanceRevolution (2013).
- The melody for the song select BGM for beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL's Chrono Seeker event is very similar to Far east nightbird.
- The ノスタルジア series uses a slightly rearranged version of Far east nightbird. This version was later included on the beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE exclusive album おとどけ！トロッコ大作戦, as Far east nightbird (NOSTALGIA Style).
- Far east nightbird is the fifth unlock available in the Crimson shirt class in jubeat knit and its APPEND version. The song may be unlocked for 8 Wool (21 total Crimson Wool).
- In jubeat copious and its APPEND version, it is one of the UFO unlocks of the copious travel unlocking system.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- As of jubeat Qubell, it is available by default by playing with an e-amusement pass.
- Far east nightbird is one of four new songs in jubeat knit rated a Level 10 on EXTREME, and the first song from 猫叉Master to be rated a Level 10 on EXTREME.
- Far east nightbird is the only KONAMI original song from jubeat knit composed by an in-house BEMANI artist that has not been removed at some point in the arcade series.
- Far east nightbird is one of the Lincle LINK 2 songs added to beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle as a default song.
- Far east nightbird could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park since December 26th, 2012 until April 8th, 2013, by playing 2 credits.
- Afterwards, it could be unlocked via the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園) event.
- From July 9th, 2014, it could be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア via Story Mode.
- In pop'n music éclale, it could be purchased from the Star Factory shop for 60 lumina.
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- Far east nightbird is one of DanceDanceRevolution A's EXTRA SAVIOR 猫叉Master VS kors k songs. It can be unlocked from September 29th, 2016.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A20, it is available by default.
- Far east nightbird is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.1.
- Far east nightbird could be unlocked in ノスタルジア Op.3 from December 18th, 2019 to January 13th, 2020, as part of the Otodoke! Torokko daisakusen (お届け！トロッコ大作戦) event.
- It could be unlocked again from May 13th to July 22nd, 2021 (originally until May 30th, 2021) and from July 8th to August 5th, 2021 through the NOSTALGIA sen torokko tabi monogatari (ノスタルジア線 トロッコ旅物語) event.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
ノスタルジア difficulty rated from 1 to 12 for Normal to Expert charts. Real charts rated from 1 to 3 diamonds (◆).
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and jubeat@Wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||2||3||7||9||-||4||8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||3||7||9||-||4||8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||2||3||7||9||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||2||3||7||9||-||4||8||10||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||95 / 0||225 / 5||327 / 8||453 / 7||- / - / -||206 / 4||329 / 9||452 / 4||- / - / -|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||7||10|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||9||23||34||44||15||23|