Artist: BEMANI Sound Team "PHQUASE"
BPM: 225 (beatmania IIDX, jubeat, pop'n music, SOUND VOLTEX), 113-225 (DanceDanceRevolution)
pop'n music Character: navigator RASIS [SP]
Jacket design: 蒼弐
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage / DanceDanceRevolution A20 / jubeat festo / pop'n music peace / SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A dance remix of voltississimo, titled voltississimo (DANCERUSH Style), can be found in DANCERUSH STARDOM.
- A rock arrangement of voltississimo by Yvya, titled voltississimo (GITADORA Style), can be found in GITADORA EXCHAIN.
- A piano arrangement of voltississimo, titled voltississimo(NOSTALGIA Style), can be found in ノスタルジア Op.2.
- voltississimo is the SOUND VOLTEX representative song of the いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019 event. It could be unlocked in all participating models from September 12th to October 15th, 2019.
- As of June 25th, 2020, it was unlocked by default in all participating models.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, voltississimo displays its jacket when selected.
- voltississimo marks the first KONAMI original song in pop'n music to feature navigator RASIS as the rival character.
- It is also the first keysounded song in pop'n music to feature her as the rival character.
- voltississimo's title is a pun on "fortississimo", the sheet music notation to play as loudly as possible.
- Its genre, "VVV", relates to "ƒƒƒ", the notation symbol for fortississimo.
- voltississimo also appears in jubeat (2021)'s plus mode, as part of the festo pack 7.
- voltississimo was added to beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE on September 2nd, 2021.
Song Production Information
voltex! voltissimo!! voltississimo!!!
A high-difficulty song with a sense of speed, exhilaration, and presence.
Within the maelstrom of sound, the light of an interwoven infinity.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd, SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki, and TexTage.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||613 / 33 / 0||1135 / 39 / 0||1888 / 36 / 2||-||613 / 33 / 0||1146 / 38 / 0||1824 / 36 / 0||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||10||12||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||165 / 12||318 / 27||461 / 28||621 / 33||- / - / -||319 / 26||466 / 28||610 / 33||- / - / -|
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||290 / ?||588 / ?||1057 / 35||1484 / 48||558||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||15||31||43||48||26||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||7||14||17||19||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.