Trill auf G
Trill auf G
Artist: BEMANI Sound Team "dj TAKA"
Composition: Johann Sebastian Bach
Arrangement: dj TAKA
Genre: MUSIC GAMES HARDCORE
pop'n music Character: TRAN [9-1P]
VJ: Steins (overlays by BEMANI Designers "VJ GYO")
Jacket design: BEMANI Designers "VJ GYO"
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage / DanceDanceRevolution A20 / GITADORA EXCHAIN / jubeat festo / pop'n music peace / SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Trill auf G is an arrangement of August Wilhelmj's Air auf der G-Saite (also known as Air on the G-String), which itself is an arrangement of the second movement of Johann Sebastian Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068.
- A house remix of Trill auf G, titled Trill auf G (DANCERUSH Style), can be found in DANCERUSH STARDOM.
- A piano arrangement of Trill auf G, titled Trill auf G(NOSTALGIA Style), can be found in ノスタルジア Op.2.
- A long version of Trill auf G is included in the music player mode for the ULTIMATE MOBILE release of beatmania IIDX, DanceDanceRevolution, and SOUND VOLTEX.
- Trill auf G is the beatmania IIDX representative song of the いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019 event. It could be unlocked in all participating models from September 12th to October 15th, 2019.
- As an incentive for beatmania IIDX obtaining the most votes in the event, it was made playable by default by playing with an e-amusement pass in all games on November 27th, 2019.
- As of June 25th, 2020, it no longer requires an e-amusement pass in all participating models.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, Trill auf G displays its jacket when selected.
- MUSIC GAMES HARDCORE is a literal translation of the term "otogecore" (音ゲーコア), often used by music game players to describe high-speed, intensely melodic songs designed for high difficulty in the music game genre.
Song Production Information
Attack of the high-speed trill!
Reflecting on the past and learning new things.
An etude for the 7 keys and disc.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||154 / 0||280 / 20||417 / 17||666 / 17||- / - / -||274 / 23||398 / 16||658 / 17||- / - / -|
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|Notecounts / Holds||194 / 20||400 / 63||772 / 95|
|Notecounts / Long pop-kun||269 / ?||588 / 37||913 / ?||1305 / 28||468||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||16||30||43||47||23||-|
|Jacket Artists||BEMANI Designers "VJ GYO"||BEMANI Designers "VJ GYO"||BEMANI Designers "VJ GYO"||BEMANI Designers "VJ GYO"||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||6||14||17||19||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.