Saishou sanbai kanzensuu
Artist: DJ TECHNORCH
Composition/Arrangement: DJ TECHNORCH
Sliced Vocals: Uchuu★kurage
BPM: 55-440 (DanceDanceRevolution), 220 (beatmania IIDX, jubeat, pop'n music, SOUND VOLTEX)
Genre: ピタゴラス的不完全性破壊衝動音律(ハンマーによる) (PYTHAGORAS-TEKI FUKANZENSEI HAKAI SHOUDOU ONRITSU (HAMMER NI YORU))
pop'n music Character: TRINITY [17-2P]
Jacket design: Ray
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage / DanceDanceRevolution A20 / jubeat festo / pop'n music peace / SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- A dance remix of 最小三倍完全数, titled 最小三倍完全数 (DANCERUSH Style), can be found in DANCERUSH STARDOM.
- A rock arrangement of 最小三倍完全数, titled 最小三倍完全数 (GITADORA Style), can be found in GITADORA EXCHAIN.
- A piano arrangement of 最小三倍完全数, titled 最小三倍完全数(NOSTALGIA Style), can be found in ノスタルジア Op.2.
- 最小三倍完全数 is the DanceDanceRevolution representative song of the いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019 event. It could be unlocked in all participating models from September 12th to October 15th, 2019.
- As of June 25th, 2020, it was unlocked by default in all participating models.
- 最小三倍完全数 marks Yutaka Yamashita's first appearance in the pop'n music and SOUND VOLTEX series.
- 最小三倍完全数 translates to "the smallest 3-perfect number", which is 120.
- On beatmania IIDX's title marquee, the title is displayed as SMALLEST 3K-PERFECT NUMBER.
- According to the song comments on the いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019 event page for the song, 最小三倍完全数 is pronounced as "Hyakunijuuichi no mae" (ひゃくにじゅういちのまえ), which means "before 121".
- This is a callback to 廿, which is said to be pronounced as "Nijuuichi no mae" (にじゅういちのまえ), meaning "before 21".
- 最小三倍完全数 moves between 4/4, 5/4 and 6/4 time signatures, which is another reference to 120; 4 × 5 × 6 = 120.
- 最小三倍完全数's DanceDanceRevolution BEGINNER chart's notecount is 120. Additionally, its Single EXPERT chart's notecount is 672, which is the next 3-perfect number after 120, and its Double EXPERT chart's notecount is 659, the 120th prime number.
- All of its Single charts, except BEGINNER, have exactly 6 Freeze Arrows; 6 is the smallest perfect number.
- 最小三倍完全数 is the only song in the いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019 whose jacket has an artist credit, as it features DJ TECHNORCH's "TCN" logo.
- In pop'n music, instead of displaying its character's portrait, 最小三倍完全数 displays its jacket when selected.
- 最小三倍完全数's genre, roughly translated as "Pythagorean incompleteness destruction urge tuning (by hammer)", refers to the system of Pythagorean musical tuning.
Song Production Information
The strongest high-speed dance song!
This is a song that goes back and forth between 4/4 time, 5/4 time, and 6/4 time.
4 × 5 × 6 = 120, which is the smallest 3-perfect number, also known as "hyakunijuuichi no mae"
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
SOUND VOLTEX difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from IV HEAVENLY HAVEN onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd, SOUND VOLTEX @ wiki, and TexTage.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||469 / 2||921 / 2||1314 / 2||-||464 / 2||908 / 2||1414 / 2||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||-||5||9||12||-||5||10||12||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||120 / 0||270 / 6||496 / 6||672 / 6||- / - / -||281 / 7||433 / 3||659 / 3||- / - / -|
|Notecounts||181 / ?||431 / ?||821 / ?||1385 / 3||373||-|
|pop'n music peace→Present||11||26||42||49||18||-|
|Effected By||Amazeki Kagome||Amazeki Kagome||Amazeki Kagome||Amazeki Kagome||-|
|SOUND VOLTEX VIVID WAVE→Present||6||13||16||18||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.