- Name: Unknown
- Birthday: March 18th, 1992
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/maozon
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/maozon
Maozon is a Japanese music producer who specializes in trance, drum'n'bass and drumstep genres. He is a member of the Diverse System label, where he also released the albums Hello and Again and FLY INTO THE SKY. He was hired by the music production company Digz (which also hired C-Show) after winning a remix contest, after which he produced doujin songs under the mysterious Scarfaith and Primal Beast aliases until late 2016, where Maozon revealed it was him after all. Maozon composed J Soul Brothers's R.Y.U.S.E.I., which won Song of the Year at the 56th Japan Record Awards in 2014. In doujin releases, he continues to be part of Diverse System and occasionally pop up in some other labels such as HARDCORE TANO*C. He's also a member of a newly formed drum'n'bass oriented label named Subdued Records.
Maozon is a drummer for the band Empathy Driver.
- Maozon was one of the very few commissioned artists who debuted with more than one song in a beatmania IIDX style and to keep contributing twice in successive styles.
- This trend officially ended in beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE.
- According to Maozon, Sota Fujimori's music is what inspired him to start composing songs.
- Maozon has contributed to Bushiroad's D4DJ Groovy Mix, CAPCOM's CROSSxBEATS/crossbeats REV., SEGA's CHUNITHM, maimai でらっくす and オンゲキ series, Noxy Games' Lanota, UNLIMITED STUDiO's SEVEN's CODE, and lowiro's Arcaea.
- Hello and Again (2013)
- FLY INTO THE SKY (2016, as Scarfaith)
- MUSIC (2020, with C-Show)
- Vertical Flip (2022)
- WHEN YOU ARE AWAY EP (2019)
- Realise feat.Kyte (2020, with C-Show)
- Flying High (2021)