Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Light Shine can be found on Ryu☆'s second album, AGEHA.
- Another extended version of Light Shine, titled Light Shine (SUNLiGHT Mix), can be found on Ryu☆'s third best of album, Ryu☆BEST -SUNLiGHT-.
- Ryu☆ has stated that Light Shine is a sequel to bass 2 bass, from jubeat.
- Light Shine shares a vocal sample with Galacti[x]Discord, from MÚSECA.
- Light Shine is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- Light Shine is one of the unlocks of jubeat festo's T-emo STORE. It could be purchased with 200 T-emo from October 1st to November 5th, 2018.
- It could be purchased again with 150 T-emo from January 7th to February 4th, 2019, and from January 6th to February 3rd, 2020.
- In jubeat Ave., it is one of the CONCIERGE unlocks of the LIGHT CHAT unlocking system from August 17th, 2022.
- Light Shine also appears in jubeat (2021)'s plus mode, as part of the festo pack 7.
Song Production Information
Following behind "bass 2 bass" from jubeat is the "BUBBLEGUM DANCE" song, the 2nd in the series. Following the light dance-pop tune from before, this sequel came into production.
You might look at the genre and laugh at it, thinking, "Bubble Gum! (Laughs)" "Bubble Gum Dance! (Laughs)", but what you might not know is that it is an actual genre. DDR has some, such as the familiar "Smile.dk" and "Me&My".
There's a possibility that when you listen, you might think to yourself that HAPPY became our favorite genre this time around.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||-||415 / 51||582 / 49||988 / 81||-||559 / 30||898 / 57||1361 / 82||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||-||5||7||10||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||5||7||10||-||5||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||7||10||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Holds||198 / 19||447 / 63||760 / 80|