Bass 2 bass
Jump to navigation Jump to search
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
bass 2 bass
Composition/Arrangement/Synthesizers & Programming: Ryu☆
Genre: BUBBLEGUM DANCE
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
- DanceDanceRevolution (2014)
- DANCERUSH STARDOM
- jubeat plus music pack 02
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 12
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 15
- REFLEC BEAT
- REFLEC BEAT plus jubeat PACK
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 13
Song Connections / Remixes
- bass 2 bass is the prequel to Light Shine, which can be found in beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS.
- A portion of bass 2 bass sounds similar to the beginning of Barbie Girl by Aqua.
- bass 2 bass' rap samples originate from Witness, a vocal track found in Masterbits' Rapsody sample pack.
- An extended version of bass 2 bass appears on Ryu☆'s first album, starmine.
- A remix of bass 2 bass by Remo-con, titled bass 2 bass -Remo-con Tech Dance Remix-, also appears on starmine.
- A speed remix of bass 2 bass by dj MAX STEROID, titled bass 2 bass (dj MAX STEROID Remix), appears on the cyber beatnation 2 -Hi Speed conclusion- CD.
- Another remix of bass 2 bass by Tracy vs. Astronomical, titled bass 2 bass (Tracy vs. Astronomical Remix), appears in SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN.
- bass 2 bass was one of the Class A unlocks in jubeat.
- In jubeat ripples and its APPEND version, it is one of the White A Class unlocks.
- In jubeat knit and its APPEND version, it is one of the Indigo Shirt unlocks.
- In jubeat copious and its APPEND version, it is one of the UFO unlocks of the copious travel unlocking system.
- In jubeat saucer, it can be unlocked via the bistro saucer unlocking event.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it was part of the Step unlocking system, unlockable by reaching Step Level 77.
- As of jubeat Qubell, it is available by default by playing with an e-amusement pass.
- bass 2 bass marks Ryutaro Nakahara's first appearance in the jubeat series.
- According to Ryu☆, bass 2 bass was created for jubeat beginner players. 
- bass 2 bass's jubeat EXTREME chart has a notecount of 573, the KONAMI number.
- bass 2 bass is one of four jubeat crossovers for beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS as part of the jubeat×beatmania IIDX APPEND STYLE event. bass 2 bass is made playable by playing jubeat ripples on March 8th, 2010 onwards and having a save file on the player's e-AMUSEMENT PASS.
- On bass 2 bass' Single and Double ANOTHER charts, all of the vocal samples are mapped to scratches.
- bass 2 bass is unlockable in REFLEC BEAT as of March 8th, 2011 by playing さよならトリップ, as part of the jubeat knit APPEND FESTIVAL event.
- bass 2 bass is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- bass 2 bass received a BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- bass 2 bass was removed from jubeat saucer and later revived in the same game as part of saucer's song swap system. For further information on which dates was removed/revived, see this page.
- bass 2 bass was added to DanceDanceRevolution (2014) on December 24th, 2015 as part of the OSB～Winter★Special★Present～ (OSB～ウィンター★スペシャル★プレゼント～) event.
- bass 2 bass was available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' championship Mode from March 9th to 21st, 2016.
- On March 22nd, 2016, it was added to standard Mode for anyone who had played the STARLiGHT CUP in championship Mode at least once.
- From December 2019, it can be purchased with BITs.
- The BEGINNER chart was added with the launch of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020). It can be unlocked with BITs.
- From DanceDanceRevolution A onwards, bass 2 bass appears in the DanceDanceRevolution A folder instead of the (2014) folder.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, bass 2 bass was revived on July 14th, 2017.
- bass 2 bass could be unlocked in DANCERUSH STARDOM from August 10th to 30th, 2018, by obtaining 9 play stamps.
- It could be unlocked again from February 11th to March 3rd, 2019.
- It can be unlocked with 150 ★ from May 8th, 2019 onwards.
- As of April 19th, 2023, it is available by default.
- bass 2 bass's difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A in March 27th, 2019.
- bass 2 bass is available in DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX's GRAND PRIX mode from May 23rd, 2022, by purchasing the GRAND PRIX music pack vol.6 (グランプリ楽曲パック vol.6).
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards.
DANCERUSH difficulty rated from 1 to 10.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→18 Resort Anthem||-||4||7||10||-||5||7||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||1||4||7||10||-||5||7||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||7||10||-||5||7||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||1||4||7||10||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||1||4||7||10||-||5||7||10||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||59 / 0||131 / 0||265 / 1||373 / 1||- / - / -||163 / 0||270 / 1||373 / 1||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution GRAND PRIX||2||5||9||12||-||5||10||12||-|
|Game||1 Player||2 Players|
(? / ?)
(336 / 336)
|jubeat plus (Android)||5||6||8|
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→VOLZZA 2||3||↑7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||5||9||11||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.