Artist: Jimmy Weckl
Composition/Arrangement/Guitars/Programming: Jimmy Weckl
Additional Guitars & Programming: 96-chan (GF/DM)
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat
Other Music Game Appearances:
- GITADORA (Mobile)
- GuitarFreaks V6 & DrumMania V6 BLAZING!!!!
- GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG
- jubeat plus music pack 17
- jubeat plus (Android) KONAMI music pack 01
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 12
Song Connections / Remixes
- The GuitarFreaks & DrumMania version of Icicles sounds different from the original version, with guitars by 96 replacing portions of piano melodies.
- Icicles marks Jimmy Weckl's last non-collaboration, original song for BEMANI.
- It is also the first GuitarFreaks & DrumMania crossover song to originate from the jubeat series.
- Icicles is available for play in GuitarFreaksXG & DrumManiaXG as an unlockable song in Jukebox #1 (3/10/2010). As of 4/23/2010, the song has been automatically unlocked into Standard mode.
- Icicles was removed from jubeat saucer when the game was released. However, it was later revived on December 10th, 2012.
- It was later removed on March 1st, 2012. It was revived again on September 2nd, 2013.
- It was removed yet again on January 1st, 2014. It was revived again on February 1st, 2014.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM difficulty rated from 1 to 99.
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and jubeat@Wiki.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE→Present||↑4.25||↓6.00||↑8.65||-||↑3.70||↑5.40||↓6.50||-||↓2.95||↓3.80||↓4.75||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||4||6||8|