No pain, No game
- 1 No pain, No game
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Song Production Information
- 1.6 Video Production Information
- 1.7 Difficulty & Notecounts
No pain, No game
Composition: Kemu Tsukamoto
Album: No pain, No game (2012)
Movie: matsuda(TISSUE) (illustrations by 有坂あこ)
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat saucer
Other Music Game Appearances:
最果てのSTORY抱いて あてもなく彷徨い続けた 滲んだnew world the game has only just begun 今 始まりのEYES This is what tomorrow brings a new game it's time to learn that pain is gain ready Fight 過去の失望 塗りつぶすために 犠牲にしてきた未来 僕のLifeが尽きるまで その定め打ち壊していくのさ 嗚呼 break out and start a revolution 一つの答えを探して 限界のRACEに挑んで 一度切りのチャンスと知って 背負った運命 越えていくんだよ 最果てのSTORY抱いて あてもなく彷徨い続けた 滲んだnew world the game has only just begun 今 始まりのEYES
saihate no STORY daite ate mo naku samayoitsuzuketa nijinda new world The game has only just begun ima hajimari no EYES This is what tomorrow brings a new game it's time to learn that pain is gain ready Fight kako no shitsubou nuritsubusu tame ni gisei ni shite kita mirai boku no LIFE ga tsukiru made sono sadame buchikowashite iku no sa ahh break out and start a revolution hitotsu no kotae wo sagashite genkai no RACE ni idonde ichidokiri no CHANCE to shitte seotta unmei koete iku ndayo saihate no STORY daite ate mo naku samayoitsuzuketa nijinda new world The game has only just begun ima hajimari no EYES
Song Connections / Remixes
- No pain, No game is nano's second single.
- No pain, No game was used as the opening theme of the BTOOOM! anime series.
- No pain, No game was added to jubeat saucer on March 1st, 2013.
- No pain, No game was added to GITADORA on July 10th, 2013.
- No pain, No game received a slightly modified jacket in jubeat plus.
- No pain, No game was removed from jubeat festo on January 21st, 2019.
- No pain, No game was removed from GITADORA EXCHAIN on July 8th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
GF/DM XG and GITADORA difficulty rated from 0.00 to 9.99.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, and from 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
GuitarFreaks & DrumMania
XG & GITADORA Series
|GITADORA Tri-Boost Re:EVOLVE||↓1.40||↓3.45||6.40||-||↓1.45||↓3.50||↓5.20||-||↓1.90||↓3.75||↓5.35||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||3||7||8|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||5||9||-|
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.