Artist: dj TAKA feat. JP Miles
Composition/Arrangement: dj TAKA
Lyrics/Vocals: JP Miles
Recording Engineer: Mitsuyasu Kaneko
Genre: HAPPY HANDBAG
VJ: VJ GYO (overlays by GOLI)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 3rd style
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Don't ever stop, don't ever quit Don't ever take your love from me Yes, it's a win, you are my friend You are the best thing ever happened to me Don't be afraid, let's play the game You should know our love will always stay the same Don't ever stop, don't ever quit Don't ever take your love from me Yes, it's a win, you are my friend You are the best thing ever happened to me No one could ever come between you and me, baby Because you're the one a friend should be And if you should fall, I'll pick you up Oh sweet baby As the years go far, you always have me Don't ever stop, don't ever quit Don't ever take your love from me Yes, it's a win, you are my friend You are the best thing ever happened to me Don't ever stop, don't ever quit Don't ever take your love from me Don't ever stop, don't ever quit Don't ever take your love from me
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of Don't Stop! by Dr.VIBE, titled Don't Stop!～AMD 2nd MIX～, appears in DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX.
- A drum'n'bass remix of Don't Stop! by kors k, titled Don't stop! -kors k mix-, appears on dj TAKA's first album, milestone.
- In the Q&A section on the official 3rd style site (archived), dj TAKA listed Don't Stop! as his favorite song in beatmania IIDX 3rd style.
- Before beatmania IIDX 9th style, Don't Stop!'s BPM was shown as 129.
- Don't Stop! is currently the only beatmania IIDX song still in arcades with all of its charts rated Level 4.
- Due to a bug, Don't Stop!'s keysounds were louder than usual in beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE. This was fixed on a currently unknown date around December 2019.
- Don't Stop! is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020) from January 6th, 2021 after purchasing its charts with BITs.
Song Production Information
Right when I started making REINCARNATION, as I was fiddling with a variety of synths to find something unique, I discovered a sound that represented something like an "idol of the past", and I played around with this as if I were playing a song.
Incidentally, as the song's production advanced, I had deemed the sound unnecessary, but we had already entered the final stages.
After we added the vocals, the song gained a surprisingly different, soulful-like aura. Personally, I'm happy I was able to put this type of song into the game. Everyone, please play it often～.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7 in 3rd and 4th style, 1 to 7+ from 5th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 3rd style→4th style||-||2||3||N/A||-||2||3||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 5th style||-||2||3||N/A||-||↑3||↑4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 6th style||-||2||3||N/A||-||↓2||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style||-||2||3||N/A||-||↑4||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style||-||2||3||N/A||-||↓3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style→11 IIDX RED||-||↑3||↑4||N/A||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→18 Resort Anthem||-||3||4||4||-||↑4||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle→Present||-||↑4||4||4||-||4||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 3rd style CS||-||2||3||3||-||2||3||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||-||2||3||3||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 8th style CS||-||2||3||3||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD CS||1||3||4||4||-||4||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||4||4||4||-||-||-||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS (2020)||-||4||4||4||-||4||4||-||-|