Soumatou -The Last Song-
Jump to navigation Jump to search
走馬灯 -The Last Song-
Song Connections / Remixes
- Soumatou means a "revolving lantern" in Japanese. These are the traditional paper lanterns with ornate writing on them that have become associated with Japanese and Chinese cultures.
- The turntable produces a gunshot sound after 走馬灯 -The Last Song- ends.
- In the song production information for 走馬灯 -The Last Song- on the official DJ TROOPERS site, TAKA jokingly mentions that despite the name, this is not his last song.
- 走馬灯 -The Last Song-'s BEGINNER chart was removed in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS. Unlike most songs, this chart was not revived in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- 走馬灯 -The Last Song- is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from March 7th, 2018, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts with BITs.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS||1||3||4||7||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS→Present||-||3||4||7||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||1||3||4||7||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||3||4||7||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||3||4||7||-||-||-||-||-|