Soumatou -The Last Song-
Jump to navigation Jump to search
走馬灯 -The Last Song-
Song Connections / Remixes
- Soumatou means a "revolving lantern" in Japanese. These are the traditional paper lanterns with ornate writing on them that have become associated with Japanese and Chinese cultures.
- The turntable produces a gunshot sound after 走馬灯 -The Last Song- ends.
- In the song production information for 走馬灯 -The Last Song- on the official DJ TROOPERS site, TAKA jokingly mentions that despite the name, this is not his last song.
- 走馬灯 -The Last Song-'s BEGINNER chart was removed in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS. Unlike most songs, this chart was not revived in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- 走馬灯 -The Last Song- is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from March 7th, 2018, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts for 3000, 4000, and 3500 BITs respectively.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS||1||3||4||7||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS→Present||-||3||4||7||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 15 DJ TROOPERS CS||1||3||4||7||-||3||4||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||3||4||7||-||3||4||-||-|