Composition/Arrangement/Lyrics: Takayuki Ishikawa
Length: 2:08 (beatmania IIDX), 1:35 (DanceDanceRevolution)
VJ: shiro (overlays by GOLI)
Jacket design: RICE.C
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 7th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
You dream about him every night, but soon he sleeps by your side. You can touch hand and hand, and having a lovely lovely dream. In your imagination I guess, It's not the goal but only beginning. Hundred years or more, Don't forget to say "I love you!" Happy your Happy your Happy your lovely Wedding Happy your Happy your I say to you every night Happy your Happy your Happy so sweet Wedding Happy your Happy your every every morning
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of Happy Wedding, titled Happy Wedding (for party mix), appears on the beatmania IIDX 7th style Original Soundtrack album.
- The DanceDanceRevolution series use a noticeably shorter version of Happy Wedding.
- According to Takayuki, he wrote Happy Wedding in celebration of one of the then-current beatmania IIDX VJs getting married (he doesn't mention which one).
- As noted on the beatmania IIDX 7th style website's Q&A, even GOLI himself didn't know who got married.
- Celica appears throughout Happy Wedding's overlays. GOLI mentions in the song comments that the wedding dress Celica wears in the overlays is based on the same one the wife of the then-recent married VJ wore at their wedding.
- A special overlay with Celica will appear towards the end of Happy Wedding if the player manages to full-combo the song up to the point where the overlay would trigger.
- Happy Wedding received a slightly updated overlays in beatmania IIDX 10th style.
- Happy Wedding's overlays were removed from the beatmania IIDX arcade games as of beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro due to technical issues.
- Happy Wedding's DanceDanceRevolution background features LADY.
- Happy Wedding received a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2. This video was carried to the arcade releases in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA.
- Happy Wedding is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from January 9th, 2019, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts for 6000, 7500, and 9000 BITs respectively.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 7 from 7th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th, 1 to 8+ in 11 IIDX RED, and 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style→11 IIDX RED||-||6||7||N/A||-||5||7||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||6||7||8||-||↑6||↑8||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||3||6||7||7||-||5||7||7||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||7||8||-||6||8||10||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||86 / 0||131 / 1||177 / 8||264 / 6||- / - / -||135 / 1||179 / 9||261 / 5||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||1||3||5||7||-||3||5||6||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2 / Dancing Stage Max||1||3||5||7||-||3||5||6||-|