Artist: 三代目 "dj TAKA & DAYBREAKERS"
Composition/Arrangement: Konami Amusement (dj TAKA)
Genre: HIP HOP
VJ: BEMANI Designers "VJ GYO" and "KINRUI"
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Groovin' with some energy Takin' it beyond the stars Everything here is so clear Gotta move beyond no fear In life you know we make mistakes Don't look back learn from the past Even with snakes in the grass You'll know when it's time to run ready for the future appreciate the present Nothing's gonna hurt ya Life is just a lesson Go beyond yeah really far 1 2 3 and four open up a brand new door Inner lion starts to roar aaaaha!! it's time for more you know it's time for action Yes it's time for more Action and reaction Bam! let it blow up Always ready for action Hey time to wake up wake up it's time to get up!! Shooting straight like a Harpoon Pouring down like the monsoon Feel the heat rise like lava No time for all the drama After all the rain Then the sun will shine Even with the pain The heart is getting stronger The rhythm's gonna get ya You know it's gonna get ya Rhythm's gonna get ya you know it's gonna get ya!!
Song Connections / Remixes
- 27th style is one of the ROOM 1 unlocks of beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE's HEROIC WORKOUT!! event. Its charts can be unlocked from December 6th, 2019.
- Corey Prasek is featured in 27th style's video as the DJ character. The additional dancers are Loserbait and Victor .
- 27th style marks B.BANDJ's first appearance in BEMANI since ACROSS THE BOARDERS and ANALYZE from beatmania CORE REMIX.
- The "三代目" in the artist name means "third generation", referencing that 27th style is the third song featuring DAYBREAKERS, after Second Style (Hip Hop Paradise) and Twelfth Style.
- It might also be a parody of the Japanese dance group Sandaime J Soul Brothers (三代目 J SOUL BROTHERS from EXILE TRIBE). In addition, a double quotation marks in the artist name is probably a parody of BEMANI Sound Team moniker notation.
- It might also be a reference to 三代目 ADULTIC TEACHERS, an alias that Takayuki Ishikawa used in Mathematical Love.
- 27th style was added to beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE on March 5th, 2020.
- According to dj TAKA, 27th style was originally made for beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage as 26th style, but it was postponed for "various reasons".
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE→Present||-||5||9||11||-||8||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|New Songs||27th style - THE F∀UST - Voo Doo Bamboleo - Rave Patroller|
Bow shock!! - Horizons of Promise - Matt Silver - Lords Of The Roundtable
Double Dribble - Level 2 - Lost Souls - BEAT PRISONER
Friction[!]Function - rough percussionythm - Artist
Advent Infamous - GHOST - Smashing Wedge - EROICA
The Sky of Sadness