Artist: 三代目 "dj TAKA & DAYBREAKERS"
Composition/Arrangement: Takayuki Ishikawa
Lyrics/Vocals: core mc
Genre: HIP HOP
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Yeah. We're groovin on with high energy Ch- Ch- Checking You Out Check, check it out. I see. Infinite. Waters. Movin with some energy Taking it beyond the storm Everything there is so clear Gotta move beyond no fear Feelin like, you know, we make mistakes Don't look back turn on the past Even with snakes in the grass Don't know when to stop the fun Ready for the future Appreciate the present Nothing's gonna hurt ya Life is just a lesson Go Beyond!! Get real far One, two, three, and four Open up a brand new door It'll last until tomorrow! It's time for more You'd better not stop us Action! It's time for more Action and reaction BAM! Then it blows up! Always ready for action Yeah time to wake up Wake up it's time to get up Come on now. You want to get on down It's the wake up call Yeah, no time to fall Let's rise on up Let's live, live it up Do ya really wanna get on down It's the wake up call Shoot straight like a harpoon Pouring down like the monsoon Feel the heat like in Dubai No time for all the drama Back to the rain when the sun will shine Even the pain, the heart is getting stronger (get down) (c'mon) The rhythm is gonna get ya You know it's gonna get ya The rhythm is gonna get ya You know it's gonna get ya The rhythm is gonna get ya You know it's gonna get ya The rhythm is gonna get ya You know it's gonna get ya
Song Connections / Remixes
- 27th style is one of the ROOM 1 unlocks of beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE's HEROIC WORKOUT!! event. Its charts can be unlocked from December 6th, 2019.
- 27th style is Corey Prasek's first KONAMI original song, as well as his first appearance in the beatmania IIDX series.
- He is also featured in 27th style's video as the DJ character. The additional dancers are Loserbait and Victor .
- The "三代目" in the artist name means "third generation", referencing that 27th style is the third song featuring DAYBREAKERS, after Second Style (Hip Hop Paradise) and Twelfth Style.
- It might also be a parody of the Japanese dance group Sandaime J Soul Brothers (三代目 J SOUL BROTHERS from EXILE TRIBE). In addition, a double quotation marks in the artist name is probably a parody of BEMANI Sound Team moniker notation.
- It might also be a reference to 三代目 ADULTIC TEACHERS, an alias that Takayuki Ishikawa used in Mathematical Love.
- 27th style was added to beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE on March 5th, 2020.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 27 HEROIC VERSE→Present||-||5||9||11||-||8||9||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||5||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|New Songs||27th style - THE F∀UST - Voo Doo Bamboleo - Rave Patroller|
Bow shock!! - Horizons of Promise - Matt Silver - Lords Of The Roundtable