VJ: F-FLY (location test), Seventhgraphics (final release)
Jacket design: XTC
First Music Game Appearance: jubeat saucer / REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) RUNRUNマラソン！ pack 2
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 55
- REFLEC BEAT plus RUNRUNマラソン！ PACK 2
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 43
Song Connections / Remixes
- A long version of ZZ appears on dj TAKA's second album, True Blue....
- ZZ can be unlocked in jubeat saucer and REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring- from April 1st, 2013 as part of the Pastel-kun to Smith-shi no RUNRUN marathon! (パステルくんとスミス氏のRUNRUNマラソン!) crossover event. It is the fourth and final unlockable song of the 2nd Meeting, after both Pastel-kun and Smith-shi complete 50 laps around the track.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from May 1st, 2014.
- In REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! and REFLEC BEAT groovin'!! Upper, ZZ could be purchased at the REFLEC Shop for 1000 Refle.
- ZZ marks Takayuki Ishikawa's first use of his D.J.Amuro alias in jubeat.
- It also marks the first time a solo D.J.Amuro song debuts outside of beatmania IIDX.
- It also marks the first time the RENAISSANCE genre isn't used for a solo D.J.Amuro song.
- ZZ's title can be read as "zettsuu" (ゼッツー) or "ze-two" (Z2).
- On the beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL location test, ZZ's ANOTHER charts were not playable, even in the third and final day of the location test.
- As of November 20th, 2014, these charts have been unlocked for normal play in the final release of beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL.
- ZZ's title looks like the number 22, which may be why it was added to beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL.
- ZZ being crossed over to the beatmania IIDX series marks it as the first song under the INTELLIGENCE genre since Abyss back in beatmania IIDX 5th style.
- ZZ's genre was misspelt as INTELIGENCE in beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL. This was corrected on September 24th, 2014.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, ZZ was revived on February 23rd, 2017.
- ZZ received a BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and jubeat@Wiki.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes||102 / 0||667 / 0||1042 / 0||1541 / 20||-||665 / 0||1019 / 16||1647 / 0||-|
|beatmania IIDX 22 PENDUAL→25 CANNON BALLERS||-||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||1||6||10||12||-||6||10||12||-|
|jubeat plus (Android)||5||8||10|
|REFLEC BEAT colette -Spring-→groovin'!! Upper||4||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||4||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||4||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||4||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||10||14||-|
|1st Annual Meeting||jubeat: 梅雪夜 - Clumsy thoughts - この青空の下で|
REFLEC BEAT: spring pony - Good-bye Chalon - アルストロメリア
Final Song: anemone
|2nd Annual Meeting||jubeat: Broken - Our Faith - 愛は不死鳥の様に|
REFLEC BEAT: True Blue - The Wind of Gold - †渚の小悪魔ラヴリィ～レイディオ†
Final Song: ZZ
|3rd Annual Meeting
(DJ TOTTO Meeting)
|jubeat: Windy Fairy - DRAGON KILLER - ストレイ・マーチ|
REFLEC BEAT: Arousing - Mirage - アストライアの双皿
Final Song: chaplet
|Mission DELTA||jubeat: VALLIS-NERIA|
REFLEC BEAT: JOMANDA
Final Song: Lisa-RICCIA