Pastel-kun to Smith-shi no RUNRUN marathon!
The event started on April 1st, 2013 and ended on March 3rd, 2014. Since then, the songs have been available through other unlocking events:
- jubeat saucer fulfill: available on saucer macchiato's Side Menu since May 1st, 2014.
- jubeat prop: there is a random chance that the event songs appears in BONUS TUNE since May 28th, 2015.
- jubeat Qubell: unlockable via Garnet in dig dig Qubell since March 30th, 2016, except for anemone, ZZ, chaplet and Lisa-RICCIA, which are unlocked by default when using an e-AMUSEMENT PASS.
- jubeat clan: unlockable via jubeat SHOP.
- REFLEC BEAT groovin'!!: all the event songs are unlocked by default, except for anemone, ZZ, chaplet and Lisa-RICCIA, which can be unlocked in the REFLEC Shop (リフレクショップ).
- REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA: the songs are unlocked by default since October 28th, 2015.
To unlock the songs, play the two games until Pastel-kun (in jubeat) or Smith-shi (in REFLEC BEAT) completes the required number of rounds around the track.
For the final song of each meetings, Pastel-kun and Smith-shi must complete the same number of rounds.
In order to access the next meeting, the final song of the previous meeting have to be unlocked and played on each game at least once.
By playing both games in one day, the player earn a Water Bottle Bonus (給水ボーナス) which was a +1 lap bonus in both games. Between May 15th, 2013 to May 31st, 2013, the effect of the water bottle was doubled as part of the Hashire! Water Bottle 2x Campaign! (走れ！給水ボーナス2倍キャンペーン！). It was later extended until June 11th, 2013.
|Laps||REFLEC BEAT Song||jubeat Song|
|1st Meeting (第1回大会) (Added on April 1st, 2013)|
|15||Good-bye Chalon||Clumsy thoughts|
|2nd Meeting (第2回大会) (Added on April 1st, 2013)|
|20||The Wind of Gold||Our Faith|
|3rd Meeting "DJ TOTTO Meeting" (第3回大会「DJ TOTTO大会」) |
(Added on June 12th, 2013)
|Mission DELTA (Added on November 13rd, 2013)|
|N/A||JOMANDA [A]||VALLIS-NERIA [B]|
- パステルくんとスミス氏のRUNRUNマラソン！ song packs are available in jubeat plus and REFLEC BEAT plus.
- Each of the unlockable songs in one game has a similarity in artist with its counterpart from the other game.
- In the 1st Annual Meeting, each game received:
- In the 2nd Annual Meeting:
- In the 3rd Annual Meeting:
- In Mission DELTA:
- A DJ YOSHITAKA song
- In each of the Meetings, the artist of the first song is the same as the artist of the final, shared song.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.
|1st Annual Meeting||jubeat: 梅雪夜 - Clumsy thoughts - この青空の下で|
REFLEC BEAT: spring pony - Good-bye Chalon - アルストロメリア
Final Song: anemone
|2nd Annual Meeting||jubeat: Broken - Our Faith - 愛は不死鳥の様に|
REFLEC BEAT: True Blue - The Wind of Gold - †渚の小悪魔ラヴリィ～レイディオ†
Final Song: ZZ
|3rd Annual Meeting
(DJ TOTTO Meeting)
|jubeat: Windy Fairy - DRAGON KILLER - ストレイ・マーチ|
REFLEC BEAT: Arousing - Mirage - アストライアの双皿
Final Song: chaplet
|Mission DELTA||jubeat: VALLIS-NERIA|
REFLEC BEAT: JOMANDA
Final Song: Lisa-RICCIA