Artist: dj TAKA
Composition/Arrangement: dj TAKA
Length: 2:07 (beatmania IIDX), 1:35 (DanceDanceRevolution)
Movie: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 7th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
These lyrics are for Tomorrow Perfume -vocal version- from the milestone album. The original version of Tomorrow Perfume has no vocals.
It's alright now Cause things will be fine And love will be mine And rainbows will shine so brightly Yeah, tomorrow will come And it will be bright And everything will turn out alright There's no need to fear The sunrise is here No one can really say what the future holds, Just let it unfold, you might be surprised Just look at your life in a new world We can count on brighter days It is possible in so many new ways I wanna be all I can And I will go far, because I believe The future is me It's all I want it to be it's all I want it to be... Yeah, yeah, I'll believe yeah, yeah I'll believe in me yeah, yeah I'll believe and know the future is me...
Song Connections / Remixes
- Tomorrow Perfume is an arrangement of the various music tracks from beatmania IIDX 6th style's menu screens.
- The full version of Tomorrow Perfume, titled Tomorrow Perfume 〜The Theme of 6th style〜, originally appeared on the beatmania IIDX 6th style Original Soundtrack album.
- A vocal version of Tomorrow Perfume featuring AiMEE, titled Tomorrow Perfume -vocal version-, can be found on dj TAKA's first album, milestone.
- This version is somewhat longer than the original, it has deeper beats, and some keysounds from the second part are completely removed to provide clearer vocals.
- A remix of Tomorrow Perfume by C-Show, titled Tomorrow Perfume (C-Show Remix), appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- Another remix of Tomorrow Perfume by t+pazolite, titled Tomorrow Perfume (tpz Despair Remix), also appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- The DanceDanceRevolution series uses a short version of Tomorrow Perfume.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Tomorrow Perfume is the first menu screen music in beatmania IIDX to be a separate song.
- Tomorrow Perfume's unique title card was removed from arcade titles in beatmania IIDX 9th style. Also, it was not kept in beatmania IIDX 7th style CS.
- Tomorrow Perfume has an alternate chart in Dancing Stage Fusion CS (PS2)'s MISSION mode Challenge #89.
- Tomorrow Perfume is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from December 4th, 2019, after purchasing its charts with BITs.
- Tomorrow Perfume also appears as one of the background music selectable to play during Accel Rave Time (アクセルレイブタイム) in SEVEN'S BEAT (セブンスビート), a KONAMI medal redemption game.
Song Production Information
This is a medley of some 6th style songs that I produced.
I received requests from everyone to make certain 6th songs as playables songs, so instead of that I combined them into a one song using the phrases from the mode select, song select, opening, and ending songs.
These songs originally existed as BGM, where they appeared while looking at game screens, so the refreshing and heavenly image from HES's interface designs led to this kind of song.
The BGM I made up to 5th style was composed without any connection, but for 6th style the concept was to attempt to create a flow from the opening to the ending music, and make a unified image with the design.
CS Information Data
You have unlocked the song "Tomorrow Perfume" by dj TAKA. Combining sounds straight from the underground with a driving beat and awesome buildup, "Tomorrow Perfume" is an excellent atmospheric trance track that sure smells great today! Check out DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution and Dance Dance Revolution KONAMIX for more songs from this artist.
Video Production Information
This song is a musical medley of 6th style's BGM, using its theme of "THE PRIMARY VIVID IIDX" as a motif, so this is an experimental movie to make you the spotlight covered dance floor, while swinging and dancing with a stick-shaped, luminous object... that was what I wanted.
Should I call it a "hypnotic support (?)" movie, which accelerates the human body movement freely in another direction from that of an "immersive (?)" video?... it's too difficult
But that is the type of movie that I'd want to pursue.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7+ from 7th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style→9th style||-||6||7+||N/A||-||6||7+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style||-||6||8||N/A||-||6||8||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||6||8||N/A||-||6||↑8+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||6||↑9||9||-||6||↑10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||-||6||7+||7+||-||6||7+||7+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS||3||6||9||9||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||3||6||9||9||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||9||9||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||9||9||-||-||-||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||92 / 0||126 / 15||201 / 18||258 / 33||- / - / -||118 / 12||195 / 8||228 / 12||- / - / -|
|DDRMAX2 CS NA||1||3||5||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||1||3||5||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|Dancing Stage Fusion CS (PS2)||1||3||5||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|Dancing Stage Fusion||1||3||5||7||-||3||6||7||-|