- 1 Tomorrow Perfume
Artist: dj TAKA
Composition/Arrangement: dj TAKA
Length: 2:07 (beatmania IIDX), 1:35 (DanceDanceRevolution)
VJ: VJ GYO
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 7th style
Other Music Game Appearances:
These lyrics are for Tomorrow Perfume -vocal version- from the milestone album. The original version of Tomorrow Perfume has no vocals.
It's alright now Cause things will be fine And love will be mine And rainbows will shine so brightly Yeah, tomorrow will come And it will be bright And everything will turn out alright There's no need to fear The sunrise is here No one can really say what the future holds, Just let it unfold, you might be surprised Just look at your life in a new world We can count on brighter days It is possible in so many new ways I wanna be all I can And I will go far, because I believe The future is me It's all I want it to be it's all I want it to be... Yeah, yeah, I'll believe yeah, yeah I'll believe in me yeah, yeah I'll believe and know the future is me...
Song Connections / Remixes
- Tomorrow Perfume is an arrangement of the various music tracks from beatmania IIDX 6th style's menu screens.
- The full version of Tomorrow Perfume, titled Tomorrow Perfume 〜The Theme of 6th style〜, originally appeared on the beatmania IIDX 6th style Original Soundtrack album.
- A vocal version of Tomorrow Perfume featuring AiMEE, titled Tomorrow Perfume -vocal version-, can be found on dj TAKA's first album, milestone.
- This version is somewhat longer than the original, it has deeper beats, and some keysounds from the second part are completely removed to provide clearer vocals.
- A remix of Tomorrow Perfume by C-Show, titled Tomorrow Perfume (C-Show Remix), appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- Another remix of Tomorrow Perfume by t+pazolite, titled Tomorrow Perfume (tpz Despair Remix), also appears in SOUND VOLTEX BOOTH.
- The DanceDanceRevolution series use a short version of Tomorrow Perfume.
- Tomorrow Perfume is the first menu screen music in beatmania IIDX to be a separate song.
- Tomorrow Perfume has an alternate stepchart in Dancing Stage Fusion CS (PS2)'s MISSION mode Challenge #89.
- Tomorrow Perfume is unlockable in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS from December 4th, 2019, after purchasing its NORMAL, HYPER, and ANOTHER charts with BITs.
Song Production Information
This is it, the produced medley theme of 6th style.
It seems that everyone requested to make the song that debuted on 6th as a playable song, you know, the one that played for the mode and music selection, the opening, the ending, and everything else. We combined all of them into one song.
Originally, when we looked at the image of 6th style, this was a generally known BGM. In my point of view, it's the uprising song that looks like it goes up to the heavens, which was made even more apparent by HES's wonderful presentation. And after receiving his initial interface designs, this song came to be how it was.
As for the production music I made for 5th style, you'd think that these both had a small relation, even though we didn't intend to made them connection. But, it seemed like it worked, with the concept of going to the opening to the ending with both themes. We went from the original song, and just went with the flow to create a standardized image with both of these themes.
But we succeeded! In the attempt that we wanted to renew 6th style's fantastic image.
CS Information Data
You have unlocked the song "Tomorrow Perfume" by dj TAKA. Combining sounds straight from the underground with a driving beat and awesome buildup, "Tomorrow Perfume" is an excellent atmospheric trance track that sure smells great today! Check out DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution and Dance Dance Revolution KONAMIX for more songs from this artist.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7+ from 7th through 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style→9th style||-||6||7+||N/A||-||6||7+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 10th style||-||6||8||N/A||-||6||8||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 11 IIDX RED||-||6||8||N/A||-||6||↑8+||N/A||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→Present||-||6||↑9||9||-||6||↑10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 7th style CS||-||6||7+||7+||-||6||7+||7+||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY CS||3||6||9||9||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS + PREMIUM BEST||3||6||9||9||-||6||10||11||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||9||9||-||6||10||11||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||92 / 0||126 / 15||201 / 18||258 / 33||- / - / -||118 / 12||195 / 8||228 / 12||- / - / -|
|DDRMAX2 CS US||1||3||5||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||1||3||5||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|Dancing Stage Fusion CS (PS2)||1||3||5||7||-||3||6||7||-|
|Dancing Stage Fusion||1||3||5||7||-||3||6||7||-|