TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION
Jump to navigation Jump to search
TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION
Song Connections / Remixes
- TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION is part of the TRIP MACHINE series of songs.
- TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION's beat structure shares similarities with Hollywood Galaxy, from REFLEC BEAT.
- TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION was added to DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX's 2ndMIX MODE on June 20th, 2012 as a FINAL STAGE song. To access TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION, you must play on NORMAL mode and obtain a full combo on the previous stages before the FINAL STAGE, or by playing it on ROULETTE.
- TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION was added to DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX's PRO MODE on August 2nd, 2012 as an EXTRA STAGE song of the CROSSOVER DDR event.
- To play TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION as an EXTRA STAGE, you must meet the EXTRA STAGE requirements by playing songs that appear on 2ndMIX MODE's NORMAL mode. TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION's CHALLENGE charts were exclusive to QUICK PLAY MODE.
- As of November 5th, 2012, TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION has been unlocked for normal play.
- TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION is Takayuki Ishikawa's second song in the TRIP MACHINE series.
- Although TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION's BPM is displayed at a constant 190 BPM in the music select screen, the charts really run at 95-380 BPM.
- In DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX, TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION's background video is played in the background of VANESSA's background dance stage and is not full-screen.
- TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION's MANIAC (EXPERT) difficulty rating name on 2ndMIX MODE is "EVOLUTIONARY". However, 9-footers in DanceDanceRevolution games after 2ndMIX were named "CATASTROPHIC".
- TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION's Single CHALLENGE chart shares two sets of steps identical to those in SP-TRIP MACHINE ~JUNGLE MIX~'s Single EXPERT chart. TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION's section can be seen here: , and SP-TRIP MACHINE ~JUNGLE MIX~'s section can be seen here: .
- TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION's difficulty changes from DanceDanceRevolution A20 were applied to DanceDanceRevolution A in March 27th, 2019.
Song Production Information
The DDR enters the new stage with this again.
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards, and 1 to 10 on DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX's 2ndMIX MODE. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||164 / 2||283 / 7||399 / 7||584 / 15||668 / 32 / 0||254 / 7||386 / 7||558 / 16||638 / 15 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→(2014)||4||9||12||16||18||9||12||16||18|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||283 / 0||399 / 0||584 / 0||- / - / -||254 / 0||386 / 0||- / -||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX||-||7||8||9||-||7||8||-||-|