Artist: CLIMAX OF MAXX 360
Composition: NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
Arrangement: CLIMAX OF MAXX 360
First Music Game Appearances: DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Samples from most PARANOiA songs, notably samples from PARANOIA EVOLUTION, and announcer sounds from 2ndMIX can be heard. The announcer sounds include:
Select game mode! Select music! Let's heat it up with this number! Ready? OK, here we go! I'm so impressed I could cry! Thank you very much for your best dance!
Song Connections / Remixes
- PARANOiA Revolution is part of the long-running PARANOiA series.
- A portion of PARANOiA Revolution's beat structure is similar in pattern to ÆTHER, from REFLEC BEAT colette -Summer-.
- PARANOiA Revolution was added to DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX's 2ndMIX MODE on June 20th, 2012 as a FINAL STAGE song. To access PARANOiA Revolution, you must play on HARD mode and get a full combo/perfect full combo on the previous stages before the FINAL STAGE.
- PARANOiA Revolution was added to DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX's PRO MODE on August 2nd, 2012 as an EXTRA STAGE song of the CROSSOVER DDR event.
- To play PARANOiA Revolution as an EXTRA STAGE, you must meet the EXTRA STAGE requirements by playing songs that appear on 2ndMIX MODE's HARD mode. PARANOiA Revolution's CHALLENGE charts were exclusive to QUICK PLAY MODE.
- As of November 5th, 2012, PARANOiA Revolution has been unlocked for normal play.
- PARANOiA Revolution is the sixth song in the PARANOiA series that isn't arranged by Naoki Maeda. The other five are PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～, PARANOiA MAX ～FUNKY BLEEP MIX～, PARANOiA ETERNAL, PARANOiA -Respect-, and PARANOiA ～HADES～.
- While playing PARANOiA Revolution in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX, the game announcer does not say anything other than combo announcements, possibly because of the announcer soundbites in the song. The only other song to feature this is Tohoku EVOLVED.
- However, playing PARANOiA Revolution in 2ndMIX MODE, in the Revolution course, or from DanceDanceRevolution (2013) onwards has the announcer play as normal.
- PARANOiA Revolution's EXPERT charts feature various sections of past DanceDanceRevolution songs' charts:
- Single EXPERT: Healing-D-Vision broken timing EXPERT→SILVER☆DREAM EXPERT→The legend of MAX EXPERT→Anti-Matter EXPERT→TRIP MACHINE PhoeniX EXPERT→MAX 300 EXPERT→MAX 300 (X-Special) CHALLENGE→Fascination MAXX EXPERT→on the bounce EXPERT→Trigger→PARANOiA EXPERT→PARANOiA MAX～DIRTY MIX～ EXPERT→PARANOiA Rebirth EXPERT→PARANOIA EVOLUTION EXPERT→PARANOiA ETERNAL old EXPERT→PARANOIA survivor EXPERT→PARANOIA survivor MAX CHALLENGE→PARANOiA ～HADES～ CHALLENGE→New Decade CHALLENGE→POSSESSION CHALLENGE→MAXX UNLIMITED EXPERT→CANDY☆ EXPERT→BRILLIANT 2U (Orchestra Groove) EXPERT→Fascination ～eternal love mix～ CHALLENGE→Pluto Relinquish CHALLENGE→Valkyrie dimension EXPERT.
- Double EXPERT: Healing-D-Vision broken timing EXPERT→SILVER☆DREAM EXPERT→The legend of MAX EXPERT→Anti-Matter EXPERT→TRIP MACHINE PhoeniX EXPERT→POSSESSION EXPERT→MAX 300 EXPERT→Fascination MAXX EXPERT→on the bounce EXPERT→Trigger→PARANOiA Mirror EXPERT→PARANOiA MAX～DIRTY MIX～ EXPERT→PARANOiA Rebirth EXPERT→PARANOIA EVOLUTION Mirror EXPERT→PARANOiA ETERNAL Mirror EXPERT→PARANOIA Survivor EXPERT→PARANOIA Survivor MAX CHALLENGE→PARANOiA ～HADES～ CHALLENGE→New Decade EXPERT→Arrabbiata DIFFICULT→MAXX UNLIMITED EXPERT→CANDY☆ EXPERT→SABER WING (Akira Ishihara Headshot mix) EXPERT→Fascination ～eternal love mix～ EXPERT→Pluto Relinquish EXPERT→Valkyrie dimension EXPERT.
- During the first half of the 180 BPM section, PARANOiA Revolution's Single CHALLENGE chart uses part of MAX.(period)'s Single EXPERT chart, while PARANOiA Revolution's Double CHALLENGE chart uses part of MAX.(period)'s Double DIFFICULT chart.
- In the middle of PARANOiA Revolution's video, a player is shown selecting PARANOiA Revolution on a DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX machine (in 2ndMIX MODE), while browsing through other PARANOiA songs in the game.
- PARANOiA Revolution's MANIAC (EXPERT) difficulty rating name on 2ndMIX MODE is "REVOLUTIONARY". However, 10-footers in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE were named "APOCALYPTIC".
- In DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX, PARANOiA Revolution's background video is played in the background of VANESSA's background dance stage and is not full-screen.
- Along with TRIP MACHINE EVOLUTION, PARANOiA Revolution's background video is played fullscreen in DanceDanceRevolution (2013) onwards, removing any on-screen dancers.
- PARANOiA Revolution appeared on the Japanese TV show Osaka Honwaka TV (大阪ほんわかテレビ).
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards, and 1 to 10 on DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX's 2ndMIX MODE. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||208 / 1||342 / 8||510 / 11||679 / 20||753 / 18 / 0||303 / 9||483 / 17||658 / 18||735 / 14 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX||6||9||13||18||19||10||14||18||19|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||342 / 0||510 / 0||679 / 0||- / - / -||303 / 0||483 / 0||- / -||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX||-||7||8||10||-||7||8||-||-|