PARANOiA KCET ~clean mix~
PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～
Song Connections / Remixes
- PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ is part of the long-running PARANOiA series.
- An extended version of PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ was performed live in the release event for DanceDanceRevolution (PS3). This version has never been released to the public.
- A mashup of PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ and PARANOiA Rebirth appears on the Dance Dance Revolution 3rdMIX ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK nonstop megamix.
- PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ was performed live as part of the DanceDanceRevolution 20th Anniversary NONSTOP MEGAMIX medley at The 7th KONAMI Arcade Championship.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ is the first song in the PARANOiA series that isn't arranged by Naoki Maeda.
- Both PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ and MAKE A JAM! mark Yuichi Asami's debut in BEMANI.
- PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ marks Yuichi Asami's first use of his 2MB alias.
- Also, it is the first of two PARANOiA songs that doesn't reference the song's BPM in the artist name. The other song to do this is PARANOiA (kskst mix), which runs at 190 BPM but credits the artist as 180 (the original artist).
- KCET stands for "KONAMI Computer Entertainment Tokyo", the former KONAMI division of which Yuichi Asami was part of.
- The subtitle "～clean mix～" is a pun on PARANOiA MAX～DIRTY MIX～'s subtitle.
- On the back cover of DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX Dreamcast Edition, PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ is misspelled as PARANOiA KCET ～cleen mix～.
- PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ received a Double MANIAC chart in DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX.
- PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ received a different Double MANIAC chart, as well as a BEGINNER chart, in Dancing Stage EuroMIX.
- From DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX to DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2, PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～'s title was PARANOiA KCET (clean mix).
- PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～'s banner was updated in DanceDanceRevolution X, changing the title font.
- However, the Japanese home version of DanceDanceRevolution X kept the old banner.
- PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ received CHALLENGE charts as part of the 鬼のEXTRA ATTACK (Oni no EXTRA ATTACK) event of DanceDanceRevolution (2014). These charts could be unlocked from October 16th, 2014, to November 13th, 2014, after unlocking the CHALLENGE charts for Kind Lady, Malacca, and Tribe.
- From July 16th, 2015 to December 16th, 2015, these charts could be unlocked again via EXTRA ATTACK.
- From December 17th, 2015 onwards, these charts have been automatically unlocked for all players.
- As a result of this event, PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～ holds the DanceDanceRevolution record for the longest gap between a song's debut and the addition of a new chart (over 15 years).
Song Production Information
This song appears in "Dance Dance Revolution 2nd MIX / LINK VERSION".
Actually, as you can see from the song title, this song was created by KCE Tokyo.
It appears in the PS version of "Dance Dance Revolution" when you clear HARD mode 100 times.
CS Information Data
You have unlocked the song "PARANOiA KCET (clean mix)" by 2MB. Debuting on Dance Dance Revolution, "PARANOiA KCET (clean mix)" is one of the best remixes of the song. The "PARANOiA" series is one of "the" songs that conveys the essence of Dance Dance Revolution. Check out other versions of the song in DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution and Dance Dance Revolution KONAMIX.
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from the original game to 2ndMIX rated from 1 to 8, 2ndMIX CLUB through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||124 / 0||262 / 0||278 / 0||351 / 0||499 / 12 / 0||261 / 0||289 / 0||351 / 0||424 / 6 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution CS JP||-||6||7||8||-||7||8||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution CS NA||※1||6||7||8||-||7||8||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS||-||6||7||8||-||7||8||-||-|
|Dancing Stage MegaMix||2||5||7||9||-||5||7||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||2||5||7||9||-||5||7||9||-|
|DDRMAX2 NA CS||2||5||7||9||-||5||7||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X CS JP||4||8||9||11||-||8||10||10||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX LINK VERSION→3rdMIX PLUS||-||6||7||8||-||7||8||-||-|
|Dancing Stage EuroMIX||1||5||7||8||-||5||7||※※9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX→4thMIX PLUS||-||6||7||8||-||7||8||9||-|
|DDRMAX2 location test||-||6||7||8||-||7||↓7||↓7||-|
|Dancing Stage EuroMIX2||↑3||↑6||7||9||-||↑7||↑8||9||-|
※ This chart is different from the later BEGINNER chart (total notes: 89).
※※ This chart is different from the later Double EXPERT chart (total notes: 362).
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||6||7||8|