PARANOiA (kskst mix)
PARANOiA (kskst mix)
Composition: NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
Arrangement: kors k
Album: DanceDanceRevolution 2ndMIX ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2011)
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- PARANOiA (kskst mix) is part of the long-running PARANOiA series.
- PARANOiA (kskst mix) is one of the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 Entry Premium (KONAMI Arcade Championship 2012 エントリープレミアム) songs. It was added to DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX on October 15th, 2012.
- PARANOiA (kskst mix) was not included in the North American location test of DanceDanceRevolution (2014).
- The short version of PARANOiA (kskst mix) can't be found on any original soundtrack.
- The "kskst" in PARANOiA (kskst mix)'s subtitle stands for "Kosuke Saito".
- PARANOiA (kskst mix) is the seventh song in the PARANOiA series that isn't arranged by Naoki Maeda. The other six are PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～, PARANOiA MAX ～FUNKY BLEEP MIX～, PARANOiA ETERNAL, PARANOiA -Respect-, PARANOiA ～HADES～, and PARANOiA Revolution.
- Despite the fact that it runs at 190 BPM, PARANOiA (kskst mix) credits the artist as 180 (the original artist).
- As such, PARANOiA (kskst mix) is the second PARANOiA song that doesn't reference the song's BPM in the artist name. The other song to do this is PARANOiA KCET ～clean mix～.
- PARANOiA (kskst mix) is the only song of the PARANOiA series that is a licensed song.
- PARANOiA (kskst mix)'s EXPERT charts, along with Triple Counter's EXPERT charts and the CHALLENGE charts of Air Heroes, New Generation, Spanish Snowy Dance, and Idola, are currently the only charts rated Level 17 that do not have BPM changes, stops, or Shock Arrows.
- PARANOiA (kskst mix) was revived in DanceDanceRevolution A20 on July 24th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||152 / 2||315 / 23||493 / 10||671 / 57||- / - / -||316 / 17||483 / 14||661 / 51||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→A||4||9||13||17||-||9||13||17||-|