Song Connections / Remixes
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION is part of the long-running PARANOiA series.
- A portion of PARANOIA EVOLUTION is included in NONSTOP C from DanceDanceRevolution Solo BASS MIX.
- A remix of PARANOIA EVOLUTION by B4 ZA BEAT can be found on the DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK nonstop megamix.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION shares the "paranoia" sample with PARANOiA Revolution, from DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION shares an explosion sound sample with DDR TAGMIX -LAST DanceR-, from DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION, PARANOIA survivor, and PARANOIA survivor MAX are the only songs in the PARANOiA series that have the letter I capitalized on their titles.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION's 6-Panel MANIAC chart is one of few charts in the DanceDanceRevolution series in which the player must hit four panels at once.
- In the DanceDanceRevolution Solo series, PARANOIA EVOLUTION uses a textless version of the original PARANOiA background for its graphics.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION received Double charts in DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX.
- Graphics for PARANOIA EVOLUTION can be found in the Dancing Stage EuroMIX data, possibly leftovers from an early build of DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX. This includes an early version of its background, based on the original PARANOiA's.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION's background and charts can be found unused in the DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX CS data.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION received a Single BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION is unlockable via DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE's Quest Mode, by winning the second National Championship.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION received new graphics and a Double BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution UNIVERSE.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION's banner was updated in DanceDanceRevolution X.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION(X-Special) is one of the X-Special ENCORE EXTRA STAGEs in DanceDanceRevolution X, which can be played from May 28th, 2009 by obtaining at least a AA on TRIP MACHINE CLIMAX(X-Special) as the EXTRA STAGE.
- As of October 1st, 2009, PARANOIA EVOLUTION(X-Special) has been unlocked for normal play.
- From DanceDanceRevolution X2 onwards, PARANOIA EVOLUTION(X-Special) appears in the DanceDanceRevolution X folder instead of the 4thMIX folder.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the PARANOIA Pack 2.
- Since June 1st, 2017 in DanceDanceRevolution A, PARANOIA EVOLUTION(X-Special) no longer appears in the song selection screen if the player does not use an e-amusement pass.
- PARANOIA EVOLUTION(X-Special)'s difficulty level change from DanceDanceRevolution A20 was applied to DanceDanceRevolution A on March 27th, 2019.
Song Production Information
I was originally thinking about including this song for DDR, but during production, I thought about never including PARANOIA from DDR3rd onwards, so this song was included in SOLO instead. Since it was named EVOLUTION, the overall arrangement was significantly enhanced, the trap part is strengthened, and the BPM also increased to 200, so PARANOIA didn't lose its meaning. Still, PARANOIA EVOLUTION has 2TYPE versions, with the TYPE2 version being included in this game.
CS Information Data
"PARANOIA EVOLUTION" by 200 is a supercharged remix of the original song. The "PARANOiA" series is considered to be one of "the" songs that conveys the essence of Dance Dance Revolution, and this remix is by far the hardest and most aggressive version to date. You can check out the original version and a different remix of "PARANOiA" in Dance Dance Revolution KONAMIX.
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB VER. through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||144 / 0||278 / 0||287 / 0||375 / 0||- / - / -||224 / 0||274 / 0||320 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000||-||6||7||8||-||-||-||-||-|
|DDRMAX2 location test||-||6||↑8||↑9||-||↓4||7||↓8||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX CS (unused)||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX||-||6||7||8||-||5||7||9||-|
|DDRMAX CS NA||-||6||7||8||-||5||7||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||2||6||7||8||-||5||7||9||-|
|Dancing Stage Fever (PS1)||-||6||7||8||-||5||7||9||-|
|Dancing Stage Fever (PS2)||2||6||7||8||-||5||7||9||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage UNIVERSE||N/A||6||7||8||-||5||7||9||-|
Other charts not shown on the above table:
- DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage UNIVERSE Double BEGINNER chart: Total notes: 107 / 0.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||- / -||- / -||- / -||- / -||382 / 1 / 0||- / -||- / -||- / -||428 / 1 / 0|
|Game||3 Panels||6 Panels||MultiPlay|
|DanceDanceRevolution Solo BASS MIX||-||-||-||7||8||8||7||8||N/A|
|DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000||8||N/A||N/A||↓6||↓7||8||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||-||-||-||6||7||8||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX CS (unused)||-||-||-||N/A||N/A||N/A||-||-||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTRA MIX||-||-||-||6||7||8||-||-||-|