DanceDanceRevolution Solo BASS MIX
|DanceDanceRevolution arcade releases|
|1st - 2nd (CLUB VER.1 / CLUB VER.2) - 3rd (Ver.KOREA / Ver.KOREA2 / PLUS)|
|4th (PLUS) - 5th - MAX - MAX2 - EXTREME|
|SuperNOVA - SuperNOVA2 - X - X2 - X3 VS 2ndMIX - 2013 - 2014 - A|
|Solo BASS - Solo 2000 - KIDS - USA|
|TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON - DREAMS COME TRUE - Disney's RAVE|
DanceDanceRevolution Solo BASS MIX
- Release Date: August 19th, 1999.
General Information / Changes
- First of two games in the DanceDanceRevolution Solo spin-off series, the other being DanceDanceRevolution Solo 2000
- Almost all the Dancemania licenses are from the Dancemania BASS series, hence the game's name.
- Contains only one mode of play: 6-panels, which uses the traditional 4 panels plus two more panels on the upper left and right.
- One of the only two DanceDanceRevolution games, along with Solo 2000, to feature NONSTOP MEGAMIX! mode (more detail below).
- Solo BASS MIX and its sequel introduce many firsts in the DDR arcade series:
- They're the first non-license group games to go over 30 FPS (the main series wouldn't until 5thMIX).
- They're the first games to feature live-action footage during the song videos (this wouldn't happen in the main series until DDRMAX).
- They're the first non-license group games to feature no dancers in the background (again, in the main series this wouldn't occur until DDRMAX).
- They're the first games to feature the name of the song in-game (this wouldn't occur in the main series until SuperNOVA2). Unfortunately, the title display obscures part of the playfield.
- Along with its sequel, Solo BASS is the only arcade DanceDanceRevolution title to feature a female announcer.
- Along with its sequel, Solo BASS is the only arcade DanceDanceRevolution title to judge individual steps in a jump separately. Unlike in MAX, MAX2, and EXTREME, each jump gives two separate judgments rather than just adding two to the combo if hit correctly.
- All of Solo BASS's KONAMI originals (except for PARANOIA EVOLUTION) were recorded in Miami, Florida.
- Total songs: 22
|Song||Artist||BPM||Solo Difficulty||Multi Play Difficulty|
|LOVE MACHINE||PONY TOWN BOYZ||160||5||6||5||4||4|
|FREAKY||DE LITE & MC YOUNG||160||5||6||6||5||6|
|Club Tropicana||Cydney D||132||1||4||6||4||5|
|KUNG FU FIGHTING (MIAMI BOOTY MIX)||BUS STOP featuring CARL DOUGLAS||116||2||6||7||3||6|
|SAMBA DE JANEIRO||BASS FIST! feat. BOOGIE GIRL||160||4||6||7||4||7|
|DON'T CLOCK ME||POPULA DEMAND feat. THE GET FRESH GIRLS||124||6||7||8||2||4|
|THAT'S THE WAY '98||DJ BASS feat. MC DIXIE||126||4||6||6||4||6|
|I'M ALIVE||UNCLE 36 SEC feat. MC TAIWAN||140||3||5||5||4||5|
|TOGETHER & FOREVER||NINEBALL feat. ATOMIC GUN & JULIA||150||3||5||6||5||6|
|MY BABY MAMA||ANQUETTE||128||3||3||4||3||5|
|GET UP'N MOVE||S&K||132||3||4||6||3||4|
|Let the beat hit em!||Stone Bros.||110||4||5||6||2||4|
|SUPER STAR||D.J.RICH feat. Tail Bros.||128||6||7||8||6||7|
Instead of courses, DanceDanceRevolution Solo BASS MIX features a megamix of songs combined into one, large song. Only two can be played a game. The Megamixes have never been in any CS DanceDanceRevolution release.
| NONSTOP A
(GET UP'N MOVE / SAMBA DE JANEIRO / DON'T CLOCK ME)
| NONSTOP B
(THAT'S THE WAY '98 / GET OFF / TOGETHER & FOREVER)
| NONSTOP C
(BRILLIANT2U / SP-TRIP MACHINE / PARANOIA EVOLUTION)
| NONSTOP D
(CLUB TROPICANA / KUNG FU FIGHTING (MIAMI BOOTY MIX) / FREAKY)
| NONSTOP E
(I'M ALIVE / MY BABY MAMA / LOVE MACHINE)
| NONSTOP F
(Let the beat hit em! / SUPERSTAR / HYSTERIA)
KUNG FU FIGHTING (MIAMI BOOTY MIX) is misspelled as KUNG FU FIGHTING (MIAMI BOOTSY MIX).
BRILLIANT2U and SP-TRIP MACHINE only appear in the megamix. They are not playable in-game.
- This article is a stub. You can help complete this page by filling in missing information and/or by correcting any errors.