DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX PLUS
|DanceDanceRevolution arcade releases|
|1st - 2nd (CLUB VER.1 / CLUB VER.2) - 3rd (VER.KOREA / Ver.KOREA2 / PLUS)|
|4th (PLUS) - 5th - MAX - MAX2 - EXTREME|
|SuperNOVA - SuperNOVA2 - X - X2 - X3 VS 2ndMIX - 2013 - 2014 - A|
|Solo BASS - Solo 2000 - KIDS - USA|
|TRUE KiSS DESTiNATiON - DREAMS COME TRUE - Disney's RAVE|
- 1 DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX PLUS
- 2 Full Song List
- 3 New Songs
- 4 Courses
- 5 Codes & Unlock Information
- 6 Difficulty Changes
- 7 Removed Song
- 8 Related Link
DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX PLUS
- Release Date: June 21st, 2000.
General Information / Changes
- First of two PLUS versions. Includes some new licenses and CS songs. It also includes the VER.KOREA licensed songs, which are written in Latin Script instead of Korean.
- The announcer doesn't include PLUS when saying the game title during the opening credits.
- The play modes SOFT, MEDIUM and NONSTOP were kept from 3rdMIX while BASIC was removed.
- First DanceDanceRevolution to have all difficulties available on the same song selection screen.
- The game mode STEP STEP REVOLUTION, introduced in the original DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX was removed completely in both 3rdMIX and 3rdMIX PLUS mode.
- As a result, the difficulty name SSR was reverted back to its former name, MANIAC.
- MANIAC (EXPERT) difficulty can now be selected in 3rdMIX and 3rdMIX PLUS mode along with BASIC and ANOTHER (DIFFICULT).
- There are three modes available: 3rdMIX PLUS (default), 3rdMIX and 2ndMIX. To access any of the modes, simply press 1P or 2P song selection buttons thrice or twice on the title screen.
- The 4 beatmania remixes that were hidden in 3rdMIX are available on 3rdMIX PLUS' song selection screen by default.
- If playing on 3rdMIX mode, however, the songs are hidden by default just like the original game.
- Final DanceDanceRevolution game until the 2ndMIX MODE in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX to feature labels on difficulty levels.
- Last DanceDanceRevolution game wherein a player using play style SINGLE can be switched at any stage to VERSUS or DOUBLE.
- 17 songs were added to the game in 3rdMIX PLUS.
- Total songs: 88
- Producer: Yoshihiko Ota
- Sound director: Naoki Maeda
Full Song List
|Song||Artist||BPM||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|GIMME GIMME GIMME||E-ROTIC||148||3||4||6||3||5||7|
|HERO (KCP DISCOTIQUE MIX)||PAPAYA||128||3||4||6||3||5||6|
|Korean Licenses from DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX VER.KOREA|
|BA KKWO||LEE JUNG HYUN||140||4||6||7||4||5||8|
|BU DAM||BAEK JI YOUNG||140||3||4||7||3||5||8|
|SUNG SUK||SPACE A||134||3||5||7||4||6||7|
|TELL ME TELL ME||S#ARP||130||3||5||6||4||5||8|
|WA||LEE JUNG HYUN||141||3||5||6||3||6||6|
|Consumer Soft (CS) Crossovers|
|From DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS|
|AFTER THE GAME OF LOVE||NPD3||105||1||4||5||2||4||6|
|CUTIE CHASER||CLUB SPICE||126||3||4||7||3||5||7|
|DROP THE BOMB||Scotty D.||150||4||5||6||4||5||6|
|La Senorita Virtual||2MB||182||7||8||8||6||7||8|
|From DanceDanceRevolution 2ndReMIX|
|LOVE THIS FEELIN'||Chang Ma||95-190||6||7||8||7||8||9|
|think ya better D||sAmi||136||3||4||5||3||4||7|
|TRIP MACHINE ～luv mix～||2MB||160||6||7||8||7||8||9|
These NONSTOP courses are included in every mode:
Not included in the table are two courses CAPRICE and ROULETTE which both have the first and second song on BASIC and the last two are set as ANOTHER. CAPRICE songs are selected randomly by the game but the player will be able to see the selection before starting while ROULETTE songs will be kept hidden from the player until they have to play them. Another course can be created when loading a MEMORY CARD to the cabinet, the order of the songs are selected by the memory card.
|RANKING 1: FAVORITE SONGS|
|2.||SO MANY MEN||BASIC|
|RANKING 2: KONAMI ORIGINALS|
|2.||KEEP ON MOVIN'||ANOTHER|
|RANKING 3: SPECIAL|
|2.||BOOM BOOM DOLLAR (K.O.G G3 MIX)*||ANOTHER|
3 new set of NONSTOP courses were added:
|1.||AFTER THE GAME OF LOVE||BASIC|
|3.||LOVE THIS FEELIN'||BASIC|
|4.||DROP THE BOMB||BASIC|
|2.||TELL ME TELL ME||ANOTHER|
|1.||LET'S GET DOWN||BASIC|
|2.||BOOM BOOM DOLLAR||BASIC|
The 8 NONSTOP courses introduced in the original 3rdMIX mode were kept. They can be seen here.
In 3rdMIX PLUS, NONSTOP courses were added to the 2ndMIX mode.
|3.||LET'S GET DOWN||BASIC|
|2.||BOOM BOOM DOLLAR||ANOTHER|
|4.||I believe in miracles||ANOTHER|
|MITSU-O! & NAOKI|
|1.||MAKE IT BETTER||BASIC|
|3.||MAKE IT BETTER (So-REAL MIX)||ANOTHER|
|4.||BRILLIANT 2U (Orchestra-Groove)||ANOTHER|
Codes & Unlock Information
'For all the codes, please see this section on the 3rdMIX page. The original 3rdMIX codes were carried over, however a few codes were removed (the SSR mode for example and the character unlock).
- STRICTLY BUSINESS / MANTRONIK VS EPMD