Song Connections / Remixes
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- CUTIE CHASER marks Yuichi Asami's first use of his CLUB SPICE alias.
- CUTIE CHASER is the first song in DanceDanceRevolution series that uses 3/4 time signature.
- In DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS, CUTIE CHASER reuses SMOKE's background animations.
- In DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX PLUS, it reuses stomp to my beat's animations instead.
- CUTIE CHASER's Solo MANIAC chart is infamous for having an opening jump before the chart begins, making it impossible to hit. This was never corrected in an arcade release.
- Due to this, it is impossible to full perfect combo the song. (You can still full combo the song, but you'll always have one great regardless.)
- DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX fixes this problem by moving all notes later by an 1/8 beat.
- DanceDanceRevolution (PC) fixes this problem by removing the first three notes, with the remaining notes identical to the arcade chart.
- CUTIE CHASER's original background and banner were changed in DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX, removing bullet holes, the pistol on the dog's hand, and changing the blood color to pink, to keep the game's ESRB rating of E.
- Curiously, the censored versions of CUTIE CHASER's banner and background were used in arcade releases starting with DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME, even in the Japanese releases.
- Also in DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX, CUTIE CHASER's MANIAC charts are missing a note.
- CUTIE CHASER received a Single BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- CUTIE CHASER was performed at the Extreme! Dance Live ~in velfarre~ event in 2003.
- CUTIE CHASER received a Double BEGINNER chart in Dancing Stage Unleashed2
- CUTIE CHASER received an alternate banner in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA, which features a different artist font, the song title being moved to the left, and the dog from the background added to the right side of the banner.
- CUTIE CHASER appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR 3rdMIX Pack.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB VER. through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||82 / 0||148 / 0||185 / 0||256 / 0||- / - / -||148 / 0||186 / 0||254 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS||-||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||-||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|Dancing Stage Unleashed DLC||-||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|Dancing Stage Unleashed2 DLC||N/A||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|Dancing Stage Unleashed3 DLC||N/A||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX→4thMIX PLUS||-||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||4||6||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||4||6||8|
※ This chart is different from the previous Solo MANIAC charts (total notes: 233).