Jump to navigation Jump to search
Artist: CLUB SPICE
Artist: CLUB SPICE
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- A remix of CUTIE CHASER, titled CUTIE CHASER(MORNING MIX), can be found in おはスタ DanceDanceRevolution.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- CUTIE CHASER marks Yuichi Asami's first use of his CLUB SPICE alias.
- He would not use this alias again for an original song until Yeah! Yeah!, from DanceDanceRevolution A.
- CUTIE CHASER is the first song in DanceDanceRevolution series that uses 3/4 time signature.
- In DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS, CUTIE CHASER reuses SMOKE's background animations.
- In DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX PLUS, it reuses stomp to my beat's animations instead.
- CUTIE CHASER's Solo MANIAC chart is notable for having an opening jump before the chart begins, making it impossible to hit. This was never corrected in an arcade release.
- Due to this, it is impossible to full perfect combo the song. (You can still full combo the song, but you'll always have one great regardless.)
- DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX fixes this problem by moving all notes later by an 1/8 beat.
- DanceDanceRevolution (PC) fixes this problem by removing the first three notes, with the remaining notes being identical to the arcade chart.
- CUTIE CHASER's original background and banner were changed in DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX, removing bullet holes, the pistol on the dog's hand, and changing the blood color to pink, to keep the game's ESRB rating of E. (Curiously, the censored versions of CUTIE CHASER's banner and background were used in arcade releases starting with DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME, even in the Japanese releases.)
- Also in DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX, CUTIE CHASER's MANIAC charts are missing a note.
- Ironically, a background animation of guns appears in CUTIE CHASER's KONAMIX video, despite the gun censorship on the background itself.
- Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON, in addition to censoring the banner and jacket of CUTIE CHASER like KONAMIX does, also removed the gun animations and replaced them with frogs. 
- CUTIE CHASER has never appeared on a PlayStation 2 release of DanceDanceRevolution.
- CUTIE CHASER received a Single BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- CUTIE CHASER was performed at the Extreme! Dance Live ~in velfarre~ event in 2003.
- CUTIE CHASER received a new banner in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA.
- CUTIE CHASER appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR 3rdMIX Pack.
Song Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty from 2ndMIX CLUB VER. through 5thMIX (and the Solo games) rated from 1 to 9, 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards.
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||82 / 0||148 / 0||185 / 0||256 / 0||- / - / -||148 / 0||186 / 0||254 / 0||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX CS||-||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||-||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 3rdMIX→4thMIX PLUS||-||3||4||7||-||3||5||7||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution 4thMIX Solo→4thMIX PLUS Solo||4||6||8|
|DanceDanceRevolution KONAMIX / Dancing Stage PARTY EDiTiON||4||6||8|
※ This chart is different from the previous Solo MANIAC charts (total notes: 233).