PARANOIA survivor MAX
PARANOIA survivor MAX
Composition/Arrangement: NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
BPM: 73-290 (beatmania IIDX Single NORMAL/HYPER/ANOTHER, Double HYPER), 145-290 (DanceDanceRevolution), 290 (beatmania IIDX Double NORMAL)
Genre: JUNGLE MIXTURE
Jacket design: RICE.C
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- PARANOIA survivor MAX is part of the long-running PARANOiA series.
- A slower and shorter version of PARANOIA survivor MAX, titled PARANOIA survivor, also appears in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX appears as part of the medley Power 3 Industry Mix in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX was the hidden FINAL STAGE song of DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME. It appears instead of the original PARANOIA survivor by clearing PARANOiA Rebirth's HEAVY chart with a AA grade or higher during the 1st STAGE, and then clearing PARANOIA EVOLUTION's HEAVY chart with a AA grade or higher during the 2nd STAGE.
- With the 7th PASS (FINAL) unlock, it was unlocked for normal play on all stages.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX's DanceDanceRevolution charts are based on PARANOIA survivor's charts, but mirrored and slightly extended.
- PARANOiA survivor MAX's CHALLENGE charts were the first CHALLENGE charts to be rated Level 10 on the old DanceDanceRevolution difficulty scale.
- Although PARANOIA survivor MAX's BPM is displayed as 145-290 in DanceDanceRevolution, it actually slows down to 72.5 BPM at one point of the song.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX is the EXTRA STAGE song in beatmania IIDX 9th style.
- Following its removal from beatmania IIDX 14 GOLD, PARANOIA survivor MAX is also the first EXTRA STAGE song in beatmania IIDX to be removed from the arcades.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX's beatmania IIDX video features the assembly of a DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME machine.
- It also features the backgrounds of all PARANOiA songs before it.
- The man with the hat from the video originated in the DanceDanceRevolution background / jacket from The legend of MAX, and the man in the coat is from the background / jacket of TRIP MACHINE survivor. (Both songs also debuted in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.)
- RICE.C, the maker of this video, was a video designer for DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX received a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2. This video was carried to the arcade releases in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA. This video is played full-screen and eliminates any on-screen dancers.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX received new graphics and a Double BEGINNER chart in DanceDanceRevolution ULTRAMIX4.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX's banner was updated in DanceDanceRevolution X, changing the title font.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX, PARANOIA survivor, and PARANOIA EVOLUTION are the only songs in the PARANOiA series that have the letter I capitalized on their titles.
- PARANOIA survivor MAX is the last song in the PARANOiA series to be arranged by Naoki Maeda.
- Music snippets for PARANOIA survivor MAX can be found in the game files for beatmania (2006); specifically, the song select and song confirmation clips of the song that play when it's accessed on EXTRA STAGE.
- It is likely leftover data from beatmania IIDX 9th style CS, considering there is no EXTRA STAGE system in beatmania.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated 1 to 7+ in 9th style, 1 to 8 in 10th style, 1 to 8+ in IIDX RED, and from 1 to 12 from HAPPY SKY onwards.
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style→11 IIDX RED||-||5||7||N/A||-||5||7||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 12 HAPPY SKY→13 DistorteD||-||5||↑8||9||-||5||7||-||-|
|beatmania IIDX 9th style CS||-||5||7||7||-||5||7||-||-|
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||121 / 0||258 / 2||377 / 2||567 / 5||613 / 4 / 0||258 / 2||375 / 3||533 / 3||613 / 4 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME JP CS||3||5||8||10||10||6||8||10||10|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2 / Dancing Stage Max||3||5||8||10||10||6||8||10||10|
|DanceDanceRevolution X JP CS||5||9||11||15||16||9||11||15||16|