Composition/Arrangement: NM SEQUENCE UNLIMITED
Jacket design: RICE.C
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
Song Connections / Remixes
- PARANOIA survivor is part of the long-running PARANOiA series.
- A faster and slightly longer version of PARANOIA survivor, titled PARANOIA survivor MAX, also appears in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- PARANOIA survivor was one of the FINAL STAGE songs of DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME.
- With the 7th PASS (FINAL) unlock, it was unlocked for normal play on all stages.
- PARANOIA survivor, PARANOIA survivor MAX and PARANOIA EVOLUTION are the only songs in the PARANOiA series that have the letter I capitalized on their titles.
- PARANOIA survivor appears in DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX- CS as a preview song.
- PARANOIA survivor received a unique video in DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2. This video was carried to the arcade releases in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA. This video is played full-screen and eliminates any on-screen dancers.
- PARANOIA survivor's banner was updated in DanceDanceRevolution X, by changing the title font.
- PARANOIA survivor appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR EXTREME Pack 3.
Song Production Information
PARANOiA... Of all the songs I made, this song has the strongest connection to the DDR series.
I believe that many DDR players still have clear memories of it...
The long time sealed PARANOiA, in its final form has become "PARANOIA survivor".
My thoughts... Because it's EXTREME, I want to finish with PARANOIA survivor......
The last PARANOiA was born, while reminiscing about everything from the time of DDR production, to affirm the present.
Video Production Information
Continuing the imagery of the PARANOiA tradition... It doesn't feel like a survivor.
I tried to make a movie in which a DDR cabinet is assembled. At the end, the MAX2 marquee is replaced with by EXTREME. However, if you fail halfway, the assembly won't be completed.
I tried to express a feeling of suspense.
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||103 / 0||233 / 2||340 / 2||509 / 4||- / - / -||233 / 2||338 / 3||475 / 2||- / - / -|
|Dancing Stage Fusion||3||5||8||10||-||6||8||10||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→Present||4||9||11||↑15||-||9||11||↑15||-|
|DDRMAX2 CS JP||-||5||8||10||-||6||8||10||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS JP||3||5||8||10||-||6||8||10||-|
|Dancing Stage Fusion CS||3||5||8||10||-||6||8||10||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME2 / Dancing Stage Max||3||5||8||10||-||6||8||10||-|
|DanceDanceRevolution X CS JP||4||9||11||14||-||9||10||14||-|