Jump to navigation Jump to search
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Song Connections / Remixes
- Tohoku EVOLVED is part of the EVOLVED series of songs.
- Tohoku EVOLVED is a remix of London EVOLVED by TAG underground, which appears in DanceDanceRevolution II.
- Tohoku EVOLVED was performed live as part of the DanceDanceRevolution 20th Anniversary NONSTOP MEGAMIX medley at The 7th KONAMI Arcade Championship.
- Tohoku EVOLVED shares similar pad synth melodies with MAX.(period), from DanceDanceRevolution EXTREME CS (Japan).
- This song has different backgrounds, banners, jackets, or other related images. For more information, please see this page.
- Tohoku EVOLVED was the ENCORE EXTRA STAGE song of the EXTRA TOUR event in DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX. It could be played as an ENCORE EXTRA STAGE since May 30th, 2012.
- As of September 26th, 2012, Tohoku EVOLVED was moved down to EXTRA STAGE.
- As of November 5th, 2012, Tohoku EVOLVED has been unlocked for normal play.
- Tohoku EVOLVED is the only song in the EVOLVED series to not originate from a CS release of DanceDanceRevolution.
- It is also the only standalone song in the EVOLVED series that has never been on a CS release of DanceDanceRevolution.
- Tohoku EVOLVED references the earthquake and tsunami that struck the Tohoku region of Japan on March 11th, 2011.
- When cleared, the usual "CLEARED" message is replaced by a blue "Pray for All" message. This message is retained in later versions of DanceDanceRevolution.
- If the WAVE option is enabled, the player cannot unlock Tohoku EVOLVED, even if they meet all other conditions. This is most likely a reference to the tsunami.
- Tohoku EVOLVED's BPM is shown as 340. However, Tohoku EVOLVED's real BPM is 42.5-1020. This is most likely because the game can show BPMs in only three digits.
- This makes Tohoku EVOLVED the song with the highest BPM at any point (1020 BPM) in the DanceDanceRevolution series, topping the then-record of 800 BPM of Pluto Relinquish.
- Tohoku EVOLVED also has the second highest BPM at any point in all BEMANI games, behind D.I.X.'s 1080 BPM from SOUND VOLTEX EXCEED GEAR.
- Tohoku EVOLVED also has the second widest BPM range in all BEMANI games, with a peak low BPM-peak high BPM difference of 977.5 BPM, behind D.I.X.'s peak low-peak high BPM difference of 1010 BPM.
- Unlike most of the songs in the EVOLVED series, Tohoku EVOLVED has only one version. Instead, Tohoku EVOLVED has 4 different charts with only the last jump (during the speed-up to 1020 BPM) being in a different corner. This jump is random and affects all charts (except BEGINNER, which lacks the ending jump).
- During Tohoku EVOLVED, the announcer does not speak anything other than combo announcements. The only other song to do this is PARANOiA Revolution, while #OurMemories does not even have combo announcements.
- However, playing Tohoku EVOLVED in the EVOLVED course allows the announcer to speak like normal.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A, this has been changed and the announcer speaks normally.
- Tohoku EVOLVED has an alternate, unused jacket in the DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX data, possibly an early version of its current jacket.
- As of DanceDanceRevolution A, Tohoku EVOLVED uses the alternate jacket instead.
- Tohoku EVOLVED's marks Yuichi Asami's first use of his 2.1MB underground alias in BEMANI.
Song Production Infomation
Now, to put everything that they can be.Tohoku EVOLVED
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||228 / 1||340 / 2||495 / 2||656 / 17||690 / 46 / 0||332 / 2||488 / 2||626 / 8||677 / 27 / 0|
|DanceDanceRevolution X3 VS 2ndMIX→A20||6||9||14||17||18||9||14||17||18|
|DanceDanceRevolution A20 PLUS→Present||6||↑10||14||17||18||↑10||14||17||18|
|EVOLVED series of songs|
|tokyoEVOLVED - osaka EVOLVED -毎度、おおきに！- - L.A. EVOLVED - roppongi EVOLVED - New York EVOLVED - London EVOLVED - Tohoku EVOLVED|