- 1 quaver♪
- 1.1 Song Information
- 1.2 Lyrics
- 1.3 Song Connections / Remixes
- 1.4 Trivia
- 1.5 Music Comment
- 1.6 Song Production Information
- 1.7 Character Information
- 1.8 Video Production Information
- 1.9 Difficulty & Notecounts
Artist: Risk Junk
Composition/Arrangement: Risk Junk
BPM: 186 (REFLEC BEAT), 182-186 (beatmania IIDX, BeatStream, jubeat, pop'n music)
Genre: HAPPY (ハッピー)
pop'n music Character: FU-CHAN [14-2P]
VJ: VJ GYO (Lincle, PENDUAL→Present), F-FLY (tricoro→SPADA)
Jacket design: AUK-YAM
First Music Game Appearance: REFLEC BEAT limelight
Other Music Game Appearances:
- beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle
- BeatStream アニムトライヴ
- jubeat saucer
- jubeat plus / jubeat plus (Android) saucer pack 01
- jukebeat KONAMI music pack 25
- pop'n music Sunny Park
- REFLEC BEAT plus MUSIC PACK 29
- REFLEC BEAT + KONAMI MUSIC PACK 19
- ポップンリズミン REFLEC BEATパック1
Song Connections / Remixes
- A rock remix of quaver♪, titled quaver♪ ギタドラ ver., appears in GITADORA.
- A long version of quaver♪ appears on dj TAKA's second album, True Blue....
- This long version also includes quaver♪ ギタドラ ver. on its middle part.
- quaver♪ appears as part of the medley The 5th KAC DJ TOTTO's SELECTION, from REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA.
- quaver♪ marks the first time when dj TAKA uses his Risk Junk alias in the REFLEC BEAT and jubeat series.
- The appearance of quaver♪ in REFLEC BEAT limelight also breaks the chain of Risk Junk songs originating only in even-numbered beatmania IIDX games.
- quaver♪ can be unlocked in REFLEC BEAT limelight by reaching Glass Stage 10. It is the final song of the limelight Glass Stages.
- With 370 Objects, quaver♪'s BASIC chart had the highest notecount of any BASIC chart in REFLEC BEAT (pre-REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア).
- quaver♪ is the fifth song of Lincle LINK 5 to be unlocked in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle. It becomes available once Q-pro Level 99 has been reached.
- A quaver (or eighth note) is a musical note played for one eighth the duration of a whole note.
- quaver♪'s BPM increases from 182 at the start, to 184 in the middle, then to 186 near the end.
- While beatmania IIDX, jubeat, and pop'n music show the correct BPM (182-186), REFLEC BEAT shows quaver♪'s BPM as just 186.
- quaver♪ is one of the bistro saucer 1st Set unlocks of jubeat saucer. It could be unlocked from September 25th to October 31st, 2012.
- In jubeat saucer fulfill, it can be unlocked as part of saucer macchiato's Side Menu from April 23rd, 2014.
- In jubeat prop, it can be unlocked by playing it as a BONUS TUNE from May 28th, 2015.
- In jubeat Qubell, it is one of the Garnet unlocks of the dig dig Qubell unlocking system.
- In jubeat clan, it can be unlocked in the jubeat SHOP.
- In jubeat festo, it can be purchased at the emo MART.
- quaver♪ could be unlocked in pop'n music Sunny Park since December 26th, 2012 until April 8th, 2013, by playing 8 credits.
- Afterwards, it could be unlocked via the WaiWai pop'n doubutsuen (わいわいポップン動物園) event.
- From July 9th, 2014, it could be unlocked in pop'n music ラピストリア via Story Mode.
- In pop'n music éclale, it could be purchased from the Star Factory shop for 60 lumina.
- As of pop'n music うさぎと猫と少年の夢, it is available by default.
- quaver♪ is one of the songs featured on the BEMANI SONGS ～Best of REFLEC BEAT～ video.
- quaver♪ can be unlocked in BeatStream アニムトライヴ from February 1st, 2017 as part of the BeaSt joshibu no kirakira Valentine campaign (ビースト女子部のキラキラバレンタインキャンペーン) event.
- It was the last song added to the BeatStream series.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, quaver♪ was revived on February 2nd, 2017.
- quaver♪ is available in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS as part of the beatmania IIDX INFINITAS 楽曲パック vol.2.
Song Production Information
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
BeatStream difficulty rated from 1 to Kami (神) in アニムトライヴ.
jubeat to clan difficulty rated from 1 to 10, and 1 to 10.9 from festo onwards.
pop'n music difficulty rated from 1 to 50 from Sunny Park onwards.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア.
ポップンリズミン difficulty rated from 1 to 10. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle||-||4||9||12||4||9||12|
|beatmania IIDX 20 tricoro→Present||1||4||9||12||4||9||12|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||4||9||12||4||9||12|
|jubeat plus (Android)||5||8||9|
|pop'n music Sunny Park→Present||13||29||40||47||17||23|
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→groovin'!! Upper||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||5||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||5||8||11||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||5||8||10+||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||8||10||14||-|
|Lincle LINK #5|
|beatmania IIDX Songs||ビューティフル レシート - Flip Flap - Castle on the Moon - TITANS RETURN - quaver♪|
|REFLEC BEAT Songs||The Sampling Paradise - waxing and wanding - EXUSIA - 灼熱Beach Side Bunny - 天空の夜明け|