Artist: Lucky Vacuum
Composition/Arrangement: Lucky Vacuum
Length: 2:00 (beatmania IIDX), 2:07 (OST, REFLEC BEAT)
Genre: BUCHIAGE TRANCE
VJ: VJ GYO (beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→18 Resort Anthem), Alo & Minako Endo (beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle onwards)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS
Other Music Game Appearances:
Song Connections / Remixes
- The beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK version of MIRACLE MEETS is slightly extended than its in-game version.
- This version of MIRACLE MEETS is used in the REFLEC BEAT series.
- The "Hey!" soundbite used in MIRACLE MEETS is the same soundbite that plays after selecting a song or course in beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS.
- According to Lucky Vacuum, MIRACLE MEETS was almost not completed in time for SIRIUS.
- MIRACLE MEETS and Keep it-秋葉工房mix- got their own videos on the beatmania IIDX VISUAL EMOTIONS - SUPER BEST BOX- DVD set. Both were later added to the arcades in beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- MIRACLE MEETS is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- MIRACLE MEETS was added to REFLEC BEAT limelight on July 27th, 2012.
- In the REFLEC BEAT series, MIRACLE MEETS' HARD chart notecount is 573, the KONAMI number.
- MIRACLE MEETS was one of the qualifying round songs in the KONAMI Arcade Championship 2013 for beatmania IIDX 21 SPADA.
- MIRACLE MEETS received RENEWAL charts in REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA, unlockable as part of the first phase of the Pastel-kun to Gakkii-hakase no dokidoki rhythm kenkyujou (パステルくんとガッキー博士のドキドキリズム研究所) event. They could be unlocked after assembling the Heart Guitar (ハートギター) instrument.
- In REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA 2, these charts were playable by default.
- MIRACLE MEETS' Single ANOTHER chart is used in the trial version of beatmania IIDX INFINITAS since February 17th, 2016, replacing 5.1.1.'s Single NORMAL chart.
- MIRACLE MEETS was shown to be revived in REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア on an in-game announcement on March 13th, 2019, despite the song not appearing in the game itself. The announcement was later removed.
- It was finally revived on June 20th, 2019.
Song Production Information
Today must be my lucky day!!
Lucky Vacuum is now here.
Although I made this song hastily just before the end of production, I really liked this song.
I felt that the CN added a new element to this song.
Of course, when they added BSS and CN to the music charts, I wanted to have them added into the song.
And after you can master the timing for this, I'll see you at the Jump Festival.
Video Production Information
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Textage.cc.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|Notecounts / Charge Notes / Backspin Scratches||-||488 / 15 / 4||807 / 61 / 4||1128 / 69 / 8||-||471 / 43 / 4||857 / 43 / 4||1051 / 43 / 8||-|
|beatmania IIDX 17 SIRIUS→Present||-||6||9||11||-||6||9||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||6||9||11||-||6||9||10||-|
|beatmania IIDX ULTIMATE MOBILE||-||6||9||11||-||-||-||-||-|
|REFLEC BEAT limelight→VOLZZA 2||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT VOLZZA→VOLZZA 2||3||6||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||8||11||-|