Artist: Caldeira feat. Téka Penteriche
Composition/Arrangement: DJ Yoshitaka&TOMOSUKE
Lyrics/Vocals: Téka Penteriche
Genre: TROPICAL HOUSE
First Music Game Appearance: DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2
Other Music Game Appearances: None.
a rum dê-ra... ta ta ra ta tê-ra.... a rum dê-ra... ta ta ra ta tê-ra... a rum dê-ra... ta ta ra ta tê-ra... a rum dê-ra... ta ta ra ta tê-ra... vai nascer um novo dia e o amor ja vai chegar, nunca vi tanta poesia assim, sol a brilhar... de flor em flor, diz o amor batucada vai rolar... nossa praia aqui, não tem mais fim... e a água vai brilhar... VEM BRINCAR, SONHAR... SORRISO DO OCEANO, ÁGUA FRESCA VEM DANÇAR, VOAR...
Song Connections / Remixes
- Vem brincar shares most of the melody with INFERNO, an earlier Caldeira song from beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD.
- Vem brincar is both Tomosuke Funaki's and Yoshitaka Nishimura's first original song in the DanceDanceRevolution series.
- "Vem brincar" is Portuguese for "come and play".
- Vem brincar has a unique video, eliminating any on-screen dancers.
- Vem brincar received an updated banner in DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 CS (America).
- Curiously, the Japanese release of DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA2 CS is the only CS version that uses the old banner.
- Vem brincar appears as downloadable content for DanceDanceRevolution S+, in the DDR SuperNOVA 2 Pack 6.
Song Production Information
TOMO-chin, who loves Brazil more than anybody I know, said while eating Indian curry, "I can't get Brazil out of my mind...".
So I say, while drinking my Lassi, "What!? How did Brazil cross your mind while you`re eating Indian curry!?
That was the moment the song was born.
It's a Brazilian House track blessed by the God of Curry.
The sound of its birth was so loud that I said, wide-eyed, "Meow, meow, MEOOOOWWW!!"... and then TOMO-chin sadly shook his head...
Oops! let's get back to the topic...
This track was born while I was eating Indian curry and thinking of going to Brazil.
After that I found little gaps in Yoshi`s determination (he had previously refused my wish to join the Pirates).
Although I only play the electric piano on this song, my longing to visit Brazil and my pity towards the Pirates are beautifully woven into it.
When I played it for Yoshi, he exclaimed, "Meow, Meow, MEOOOWWW!!"
And I said, with coffee on my hand, "When did you overcome your allergy to cats!?" We fell into an awkward silence...
Difficulty & Notecounts
DanceDanceRevolution difficulty rated from 1 to 10 from DDRMAX2 to SuperNOVA2, and 1 to 20 from X onwards. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd.)
|Notecounts / Freeze Arrows / Shock Arrows||84 / 3||153 / 31||219 / 19||261 / 31||- / - / -||157 / 20||222 / 17||324 / 16||- / - / -|
|DanceDanceRevolution / Dancing Stage SuperNOVA2 CS||1||4||6||7||—||3||6||8||—|