Genre: CYBER WALTZ
VJ: XTC (overlays by MAYA)
First Music Game Appearance: beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem
Other Music Game Appearances:
I WAS IN A FOREST INFINITY SHOW WE MEAN I THOUGHT MY LOVE THIS SO FEEL YOUR BE HIM BROKEN REASON WHO WITH NO TIME I CAN BE TOUCH YOUR FAITH I WILL TURN YOU WILL FOLLOW NOTHING FROM NOTHING TO
Song Connections / Remixes
- The NORMAL, HYPER and ANOTHER chart versions of reunion sound slightly different from one another.
- The OST version of reunion is slightly different from the game version, and it's based on the HYPER version.
- A long version of reunion, titled reunion <Platinum Long Version>, appears on Tatsh's MATERIAL album.
- reunion marks Tatsh's first beatmania IIDX appearance since beatmania IIDX 13 DistorteD CS.
- The characters Killer and Licht appear in reunion's overlays.
- They also appear in reunion's jacket.
- The scratch sound is always the same except at 1:10 (on the ANOTHER version, it's the second phase of X-Drill).
- Despite its genre name, reunion mostly falls in 4/4 time. Only the vocal chorus sections are in 3/4 time.
- Reunion is used as background music in a mission on the KONAMI arcade game ROAD FIGHTERS (ロードファイターズ).
- reunion is one of the beatmania IIDX crossovers in REFLEC BEAT as part of Lincle LINK 1. It is unlocked by clearing all NORMAL Level 6 and below songs in the Resort Anthem folder (except the REFLEC BEAT crossovers) in beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem or beatmania IIDX 19 Lincle.
- As of June 27th, 2012, it can be unlocked in REFLEC BEAT limelight by reaching Glass Level 17 (as part of Lincle LINK 5). It is the fourth Lincle LINK 1 song in REFLEC BEAT to be unlocked this way.
- reunion can be unlocked from August 9th, 2016, in beatmania IIDX INFINITAS' Akashic Explore event.
- After being removed from the initial release of REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア, reunion was revived on December 28th, 2017.
- reunion received a BEGINNER chart in beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage.
Song Production Information
I have been quiet for a while.
Tatsh here. I've been gone for a while.
For a while, I produced many beatmania IIDX tracks.
When I left IIDX, the songs in IIDX kept coming and evolving.
Making songs and condensing them to two minutes was always a hard task for me.
I put a variety of thoughts and ideas into this piece.
All music shows the intentions of the artist, so for this song, I wanted to put a serious effort into making this.
I chose the title of this song out of many other choices.
I felt the title would convey a positive feeling for this song.
I got a lot of e-mails congratulating me after the song was announced at the location test on the official blog.
In my musical career, this was one of my happiest moments.
Thank you all very much. (TAT)/
When I wanted to leave the music world, a lot of people gave me encouragement and convinced me to stay.
And now I feel very happy.
And after all this time, I feel that I now have been reunited.
Video Production Information
Hello, MAYA here.
With this song, we have the long awaited reemergence of Killer and Licht.
Wandering through the labyrinth of time, they stumble across each other again and again.
I remember drawing these two from memory.
Difficulty & Notecounts
beatmania IIDX difficulty rated from 1 to 12.
REFLEC BEAT to groovin'!! Upper difficulty rated from 1 to 10+, 1 to 13 in VOLZZA/VOLZZA 2, and 1 to 15 in 悠久のリフレシア. (Ratings and notecounts obtained from BEMANIWiki 2nd and Textage.cc.)
|Game||SP Difficulty||DP Difficulty|
|beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem→25 CANNON BALLERS||-||8||11||12||-||8||11||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage→Present||3||8||11||12||-||8||11||12||-|
|beatmania IIDX INFINITAS||-||8||11||12||-||8||11||12||-|
|REFLEC BEAT→VOLZZA 2||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT plus||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT +||3||7||9||-|
|REFLEC BEAT 悠久のリフレシア||6||9||11||14|
|Lincle LINK #1|
|Common Songs||中華急行 - Thunderbolt|
|beatmania IIDX Songs||Broken - Sakura Reflection - SPECIAL SUMMER CAMPAIGN! - Survival Games - THE FALLEN - Wuv U|
|REFLEC BEAT Songs||Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"- - Bad Maniacs - reunion - Second Heaven - Turii ~Panta rhei~|
Why did you go away